Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
What would you prefer us say instead?
We want you to admit it's all an illuminati conspiracy.

You've previous game was daughter for dessert or DFD. D is the 4th letter of the alphabet. F is the 6th. That gives us 464. the fours cancel leaving us with 6. Your new game is double homework. double = 2. 6 / 2 is 3. 3 points of the pyramid. Illuminati confirmed.

Talk your way out of that "Palmer" . Wait Palmer...Palm.... hand... right hand of the illuminati. Who's really in charge Mister Palmer! We want answers!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

1574595583684.png

As I said in the latest post, things are now seriously beginning to escalate and leaving vanilla territory.

At this point, could we ever include something not related to the mysterious Amy? (By the way, we have a contest on Discord to guess her backstory). This is another optional scene, so it's totally up to you if you wanna go through with it. Although, for the life of me, I can't see you turning this one down :)

See you soon for more previews! And don't forget to read these posts too, since they are highly relevant this month:

Again, there are more previews to come, without spoiling the story in any way (unless we want to :p). Keep in mind all $20 platinums have access to everything we've ever released at that level, which is a lot of content at this point.

See you soon for more previews!

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
As I said in the latest post, things are now seriously beginning to escalate and leaving vanilla territory.

At this point, could we ever include something not related to the mysterious Amy? (By the way, we have a contest on Discord to guess her backstory). This is another optional scene, so it's totally up to you if you wanna go through with it. Although, for the life of me, I can't see you turning this one down :)

See you soon for more previews! And don't forget to read these posts too, since they are highly relevant this month:

Again, there are more previews to come, without spoiling the story in any way (unless we want to :p). Keep in mind all $20 platinums have access to everything we've ever released at that level, which is a lot of content at this point.

See you soon for more previews!
Updated working links:

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

CG-Lauren-1.png

When it comes to previews: three down, six to go (including Amanda from DFD season 2). Hopefully you have at this point noticed the characters from Double Homework are very different from each other. The reason behind that is at least two fold: First of all, people are different and it just feels more realistic that way. Secondly, it gives you the option to go for one (or more if you can) that you are attracted to. Also, some of these characters have a closer relationship than you might think, by the way.
All of this being released this month!

At least two more previews to come. I wonder who they'll be of... If we even post them. Up to you guys so let us know!

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
!
Untitled-5.png

Tamara is one of my favorite characters in Double Homework for a number of reasons. She's basically the complete opposite of Johanna, but she obviously has her own reasons as to why she is acting the way she does (some of which you already know, or should know, and some of which you don't). She is certainly complicated with a great character arc. Can't wait to share it with you!

Things at home between the MC and our two beloved redheads are naturally heating up. After all, their relationship is already very close. And it's getting closer, literally.

What we have planned for you this month when it comes to Tamara is... awesome. In fact, it's probably one of my favorite game ideas I've ever come up with. You'll see why very soon.
More previews to come. And don't forget it's only 4 days until release!

Don't miss out on these previews so far:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 7 was playable for free soon 2 months ago and now isn't so my guess that it was released for free too early.

this link still works (for how long is up to guesses).

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

CG_Tamara_14.png

I was trying to come up with a proper adjective to properly describe this massive episode, but I really struggled. There are in total 5 sex scenes with 5 different girls, most of which depends on your previous choices. We are also doing sexual stuff and erotica we've never done before. I guess the adjective I'm really looking for is: amazing!

And things are just going to keep getting better!

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
For someone who is interested in the game but didn't played it yet... Will this game like DMD where you can have only one girl (only two for sex) or is a harem possible?
Thanks for the answer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
harem or no is tough to say at this point but mc can fool around with 4 girls (fuck 2, get bj from 1 and get to 1st base with 1) and teacher depending choices or not to fuck any1 again choice is up to player and based on ep 8 preview mc gets intimate (at least on some lvl) with 5th girl.

only devs know if harem is possible but for sure they don't say is or isn't it possible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev doesn't release game for free 1-2 days after it's complete and since it's online only it can't be leaked.

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
I was trying to come up with a proper adjective to properly describe this massive episode, but I really struggled. There are in total 5 sex scenes with 5 different girls, most of which depends on your previous choices. We are also doing sexual stuff and erotica we've never done before. I guess the adjective I'm really looking for is: amazing!

And things are just going to keep getting better!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes