cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update but memory hogging. game froze 2 times, 1st when talking to 2 girls in hall and then with that shrink and teacher but with empty browser history managed to get into end so please make offline versions already.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
I have to be honest: I love Palmer's games...but I dunno if I can play this one anymore. I absolutely DETEST the main character. I'm going to try and give this next chapter a chance...but, wow. He's just...yeah.

Is this just me? Or does anyone else feel similarly?

Reactions: Walk Through

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well we don't know much about him yet.
Don't need to, you either click with a character or you don't.

The quality and details of the chars are the best, it's a shame that they're not in the Ren'Py engine.
That's been mentioned since their games began and they still use their own engine. That won't ever change.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I have to be honest: I love Palmer's games...but I dunno if I can play this one anymore. I absolutely DETEST the main character. I'm going to try and give this next chapter a chance...but, wow. He's just...yeah.

Is this just me? Or does anyone else feel similarly?
its only you...

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Dangers

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
The third episode of our new monthly released game! The main character lives together with two girls, but is also dealing with things that have happened in his past. In contrast to DFD, this is a 1080p game and uses our new engine, making it extremely mobile friendly. Expect around a 40 minute playtime. A lot of things are now starting to happen in this - our favorite - game so far
Maybe if you add an incest patch then it will be our favorite game too :rolleyes:

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
nice update but memory hogging. game froze 2 times, 1st when talking to 2 girls in hall and then with that shrink and teacher but with empty browser history managed to get into end so please make offline versions already.
Please contact the support guidelines. This should definitely NOT happen.

Reactions: ericmartinez
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes