Nov 10, 2019
Basically the game assets are downloaded as you play from Palmer's server. So a patreon can't pay and give away free themselves. One would have to hack the server.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Palmer on Patreon

Double Homework Ep13 preview #1: Sharing is Caring
F**k the lunar-whatever. February was tough for all devs. And we were 15 hours late on our deadline too . I'm glad that BS-month is done for another year or so. No breaks, let's go:

All patrons from Feb got the game even though they aren't current patrons of course. Thank you Patreon for that function!

We've recuperated enough to give you the above image from the next episode. More to come obviously.

We absolutely loved the last episode and hope you did too. Now we hope with equal enthusiasm that you are looking forward to this episode that is coming in March !

WP_EmbraceV5_2.png

Dev deserves all the support :love::love::love:

Last edited:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Not positive but I think in general this game is simply choose who you want to bang. so walkthrough probably isn't necessary.
There are some choices that matter for getting access to certain scenes, but it's all been very straightforward so far that I can tell. Even the choices that appear like they should make a difference in the story (whether you want to help the dude with his plan for example) don't actually change anything and it just puts you on the same path with some different dialogue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and cheats allow to see other paths when needs to select 1 girl to help.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Does anybody have any idea why when they release the episodes for free on their site they only release them to play online instead of also offering a download option like they did with DFD? I asked them once and they didn't respond.

yannmarcell

Feb 18, 2020
I think is easier to keep track of how much players they have, to use the analytics to check region and stuff. Also, no crack to things that they planned. I believe that is for that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anybody have any idea why when they release the episodes for free on their site they only release them to play online instead of also offering a download option like they did with DFD? I asked them once and they didn't respond.
there won't be offline versions (less hassle instead making 2 versions) since they have more control on online version (which they learned from making dfd that patreon version got cracked quickly, in dh "cracked" version is released when free version is released).

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
I might had enjoyed this game alot if the MC weren't such a weak bitch and not so much revolved around him feeling so guilty or atleast being able to actually relate to why the competitive and driven athlede adopted the characteristics of a castrated teenager, aswell as outing dennis or just beating the crap out of him early in the story. I get that there has to be some antagonist, but he's literally the worst and most frustrating one I've encountered to this day (really blackmailing you because you played tv-games) Its laughable and I would settle for anything else at this point. (note that I have not played past ep9) althought i feel at that stage its already pretty late in the story to make up for the progression sofar.

Last edited:

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
there won't be offline versions (less hassle instead making 2 versions) since they have more control on online version (which they learned from making dfd that patreon version got cracked quickly, in dh "cracked" version is released when free version is released).
Do the saves have a high failure rate???

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes