Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Dev needed a protag people like you could relate with.
When did I pee in your cornflakes? You might enjoy playing a character like this first person, but looking through these posts Id say most people dont. If you cant handle peoples opinions, get outta the kitchen bro.

Reactions: oysterkeeper

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
there won't be offline versions (less hassle instead making 2 versions) since they have more control on online version (which they learned from making dfd that patreon version got cracked quickly, in dh "cracked" version is released when free version is released).
Yes there will.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The front page says the saves may not work from one version to the next.
saves might not be compatible between on- and offline version but if you started on online version (since no offline version yet and prolly not until game is finished) then saves will work.

Yes there will.
oh goody but when? not that it matters if saves aren't compatible between online and offline versions.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
are the sex scenes animated or still slideshows?
Pictures only

Is there nobody here that played ch 12 and tell us if we actually fuck one of the sisters? I can't pledge now because of the whole coronavirus quarantine that we have going on in the country.

kwaychup

Mar 4, 2020
First time posting here as i got to this game from DFD,
imho it's not a bad game with decisions you make to see if you get enough "brownie points" to unlock the scene for the girl or unlock any bonus scene.
Other than that it's a linear game, not much branching into another storyline, if MC chooses another girl instead, maybe at the final chapter where the endings are different.

I would like to have a brownie point chart of the various girls at the end of each chapter so that you sort of know which decisions you made affected which person.
the different girls are kinda worth the replay.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes