Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
what incest mod/hack link ?
Why do you need it though? You can change the relationship to the sisters directly in the game. Also, all the episodes have been posted here with the hack also. Just use search or search me in this thread and you will find them.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Zephrah all free episodes and official episodes don't always state incest when characters are talking.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Zephrah all free episodes and official episodes don't always state incest when characters are talking.
I've had no problem with this and this has worked for me since the beginning. Though I will not contradict you.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i haven't changed relationships but there's been posts that twins don't always refer mc as brother.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
i haven't changed relationships but there's been posts that twins don't always refer mc as brother.
That is precisely why I didn't want to contradict you. I did change them and have been using the backups everytime and it stays the same. Maybe for some it's not working.

Whatever the case, those 2 redheads are divine!

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
This is my last month as a Patron you guys. I just received news that I got laid off from work and I need to stop all the unnecessary payments until further notice. I doubt I will be able to help out with the next episode.

Fingers crossed though that I might be able to find some work till then.

superman123hehe

Nov 28, 2017
This is my last month as a Patron you guys. I just received news that I got laid off from work and I need to stop all the unnecessary payments until further notice. I doubt I will be able to help out with the next episode.

Fingers crossed though that I might be able to find some work till then.
good luck mate

Reactions: Zephrah

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Palmer on discord
Double Homework Ep14 released to $10/$20 patrons! A long and great episode with lots of sex, character and story development, and plenty of funny scenes. Go here to play: $20 patrons get a lot this month, including a threesome with Jo and Tam! Go here to collect the rewards:
Ep14.png

• Love
Reactions: .ox

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
"A long and great episode with lots of sex "

Don't listen to his hype talk... Only one actual sex scene with Amy.
Blowjob from Morgan, Blowjob from Tamara, Handjob from Mosley.
And wow?! Another blowjob from Joannah?...
We have seen her breasts once... in episode 7... Maybe by episode 20 we can see them again?

And don't be fooled into paying $20 for the bonus "threesome"... It is just still images of more blowjob...

This game is starting to bore me out of my mind...

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Palmer on discord
Double Homework Ep14 released to $10/$20 patrons! A long and great episode with lots of sex, character and story development, and plenty of funny scenes. Go here to play: $20 patrons get a lot this month, including a threesome with Jo and Tam! Go here to collect the rewards:
View attachment 640155
Look up 4 posts. You get them for free from me.

Also, I agree...14 episodes only for BJ's and HJ from the sisters? It's also advertised as a threesome...maybe when Milfy City comes out, we get to fuck at least 1 of the redheads. :D This is a slower burn than I could have imagined...even Tom Hanks in Cast Away made that fire burn faster than this relationship

EDIT : quoted the wrong person

Last edited:
Reactions: Tarona and Tomoto
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes