MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
This is my last month as a Patron you guys. I just received news that I got laid off from work and I need to stop all the unnecessary payments until further notice. I doubt I will be able to help out with the next episode.

Fingers crossed though that I might be able to find some work till then.
Wish you the best

Dark Horse98765

Apr 29, 2020
This is my last month as a Patron you guys. I just received news that I got laid off from work and I need to stop all the unnecessary payments until further notice. I doubt I will be able to help out with the next episode.

Fingers crossed though that I might be able to find some work till then.
Best of luck mate...

Reactions: Zephrah

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Yeah I read but I couldn't figure out if April or May is his last month..
Perhaps it's my fault for not being more specific. April was my last month, I just took advantage of the Patreon system not blocking me before the day turned to the 1st and me not being able to see the unlocked posts.

Normally, I would have given them a day or two before posting since I have been a Patreon ever since DFD ch.17, but after the dissapointment of the bonus scene and his baiting as a threesome, I said : Hell no! I'm sharing this with you guys!

I didn't get a chance to write on Patreon my dissapointment for this scene and the amount of time that I have waited to see the scenes with them having actual sex, not just 1 or 2 pics with a BJ. He made the same shit with the classroom scene last month. That's why I posted that one so fast as well, as a sign of frustration.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really do not know if it is possible. Even when using files from first page it was connecting to the net.
cuz those aren't actual offline versions, those are online versions which run in chrome portable. offline versions will come out some day (palmer has said so but that's it).

Reactions: pilapila3

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
In the newest version MC at some point wonders whether he should tell someone his suspicions about Lauren, anybody know what that was about? Might've been something from the previous EP that I forgot.
I wonder if I missed something because she didn't appear at all this episode.

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
cuz those aren't actual offline versions, those are online versions which run in chrome portable. offline versions will come out some day (palmer has said so but that's it).
but if i download it, is still need internet connection to play it?

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
In the newest version MC at some point wonders whether he should tell someone his suspicions about Lauren, anybody know what that was about? Might've been something from the previous EP that I forgot.
I wonder if I missed something because she didn't appear at all this episode.
Yes, It is from previous Ep.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nick0987

Apr 19, 2020
seems must be the opprtunity to reject a Deniss offer, otherway both redhead
could be blackmailed :-(

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2017
Perhaps it's my fault for not being more specific. April was my last month, I just took advantage of the Patreon system not blocking me before the day turned to the 1st and me not being able to see the unlocked posts.

Normally, I would have given them a day or two before posting since I have been a Patreon ever since DFD ch.17, but after the dissapointment of the bonus scene and his baiting as a threesome, I said : Hell no! I'm sharing this with you guys!

I didn't get a chance to write on Patreon my dissapointment for this scene and the amount of time that I have waited to see the scenes with them having actual sex, not just 1 or 2 pics with a BJ. He made the same shit with the classroom scene last month. That's why I posted that one so fast as well, as a sign of frustration.
I agree with you about the bonus threesome scene, it feels rushed and a bit lazy.

I would have liked more interactions between Tamara and Johanna, something a little more passionate and kinky. At least a kissing scene or some breast licking and fingering.

Anyway, many thanks for the share and wishing you all the best in your job search journey.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I agree with you about the bonus threesome scene, it feels rushed and a bit lazy.

I would have liked more interactions between Tamara and Johanna, something a little more passionate and kinky. At least a kissing scene or some breast licking and fingering.

Anyway, many thanks for the share and wishing you all the best in your job search journey.
I know, right? If it's a bonus scene, that will not be in the game, why not add something extra? The Amy bonus scene had her doing a blowjob...no, wait, a full on throat fuck, even though in the game she did not do it until the next update.

Enough ranting. Thanks dude.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes