cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey guys so i played the game until 10 with the dl versions but it seems you can actually get to ep 14 with the online one ? is there a way to use your save files to continue on the online one ?
those are cracked versions from online version so saves either work or don't.

Why do you need to play online? What requires online is it co op?
cuz there is no offline version, current "offline" versions are still played via browser, it's just portable.

What's the good & bad of 'teaming up' with Dennis?
I'd prefer to explore each of the girls' 'content' in a single playthrough because.......efficiency >;D
cause he is jerk and dunno how far you have played so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can bang all girls (not twins atm) even w/o co-operating with dennis until what's in spoiler.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I still can't understand why the MC is so spineless.
Then again a lot of this story doesn't make much sense, like the complete and utter lack of actual training, apparently not even living near any snow or going to some indoor artificial place to train and yet still thinking they are Olympic level athletes.

Last edited:

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017

Hot models. Somewhat silly story. I was never surprised by any twists. All the characters have zero soul and are cliches of real people and it is pointed out by Dennis (of all people).

Despite all its flaws I still found myself reading along even though the choices are not real choices.

I hope to see better in the future.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
nice to see that i'm not the only one that thinks the writing is total crap...its like a trainwreck,its horrible to watch,but you wanna know the outcome..top of the line renders though..

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Story is a bit trash but it's fun to play as a time-killer. The visuals are spectacular. I really want to plow Morgan so bad... but all the girls are really hot.

Having just finished the most recent "free chapter", I can't help wonder why the MC is thinking he's banging Professor Walsh for the first time (I did choose to sleep with her in the classroom in Chapter 4 or 5). Maybe I'm just a continuity nitpicker but oh well.

I laughed at the Moe/toaster callback (DFD) several chapters ago. Hope he pops up for a cameo for some fun.

Reactions: DaweFan69

nod24

May 4, 2017
Correct if I am wrong. "Author" bought a blank engine, hired a writer and a 3D designer. And then, put it all together and decided to sell it, getting a couple of bucks.

I just remember that with some projects at some stage it was. DMD, after the first date - this, approximately, happened.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Correct if I am wrong. "Author" bought a blank engine, hired a writer and a 3D designer. And then, put it all together and decided to sell it, getting a couple of bucks.
About $35,000 per month actually.

Reactions: nod24
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes