SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This isn't me trying to defend anything about this game, I'm only at ep 2 Early on, but so far I wouldn't call this bad writing at all. If you guys think this is bad writing then I've finished games y'all probably wouldn't read more than a few minutes of LMFAO.

Girls are hawt, different enough from each other, little if any grammatical errors (i haven't noticed anything yet) hell, all of the visuals look Really good & I find MC's thought process very relatable. Sometimes in these games I think to myself "dam, thats not how the majority of functional humans would've handled that situation" thus far there are none of those nonsensical moments here.

It feels like (tho I don't agree) you're mistaking bad (errors with grammar, poor quality visuals, game crashes) with boring (whay You find enjoyable which is all opinion based) hell if you guys think this is bad/boring whatever you do don't go try one of the top games featured here "WVM" it'd probably be too 'white knight' boring for you as well even tho its one of the best looking games out here >;D

Decent game all around, entertaining story, relatable mc, smoking hawt ladies, engrish free.
Ignore the haters Palmer & keep doing what you do!

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten
May 1, 2020
I just have a feeling (EP13) that MC changes his opinion like a 12 year old from 1 panel to the next. He's not introspective, he's weak and a borderline BAD person - not pictured as someone doubting himself because of the accident, but actually being a giant douche from way before it. I do not root for him as he's pictured as a whiny b.i.t.c.h and more often than not taking the worst possible course of action (on no choice related part of the story) This is a result of inconsistent writing and maybe not a fully formed idea how MC character should evolve, as there is no hint of redemption, he's bumbling jock bouncing blindly off the obstacles he places in his own path. Other than undefined MC writing for everything else is solid, renders are beautiful so I keep following in hope that the MC will "grow" and become at least a good person

NotSoCool

Jun 2, 2017
The game is similar to мexican melodramas for teenage girls (if any), where, despite to the obvious disadvantages, you always want to know what is next.
The main character is constantly bitching, his behavior changes from male alpha to omega-kun. I finished playing until episode 9, and to be honest, I’m tired of reading this .... (I can’t find the right analogue in English, probably "dull"). Plus, judging by the speed of the plot, the end will come somewhere in a year or two.
P.S. Denis is too weak character; he is too easy to hate. A kind of operetta villain with a full set of stamps. It is difficult to perceive it as an opponent, but remember about melodramas - it will be inserted wherever necessary so that the asses of the players are burnt properly.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
There were times where the MC will lie without giving the player a choice. In a game about choices and consequences, allowing the character to lie on their own will goes against whatever choices the player was making before.

I often like playing my characters as honest as possible as using deceit in order to bang chicks is a bit gross to me. So you can see why the MC lying without my consent is a bit annoying.

Jun 14, 2017
For me a huge problem is that Dennis as a villain or antagonist doesn't quite work. In my opinion he has what they call in Pro Wrestling "Go Away Heat". He's not a villain that I want to defeat or outmaneuver and sweep the women out from underneath him, he's the villain that makes me hold down the skip button so I can move on.

I've no problem with an antagonistic force in the game, I just wish he didn't annoy/bore me. Now I'll grant that maybe there's more to this than I think, I'm just not feeling it yet.

Reactions: EZ8lt

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
For me a huge problem is that Dennis as a villain or antagonist doesn't quite work. In my opinion he has what they call in Pro Wrestling "Go Away Heat". He's not a villain that I want to defeat or outmaneuver and sweep the women out from underneath him, he's the villain that makes me hold down the skip button so I can move on.

I've no problem with an antagonistic force in the game, I just wish he didn't annoy/bore me. Now I'll grant that maybe there's more to this than I think, I'm just not feeling it yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
She is referring to the teacher when she says the line about just 7. The class is actually an experiment by Mosley into psyche. She picked the main character specifically for the test because she wanted an alpha. And Dennis was picked to be the beta. He is just some spoiled rich kid who she assumed would spurn you into action. Basically she wants you to fuck everyone. She even implies it to the teacher that she can have sexual relations with the students.

Reactions: imoutolover

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The story is about wound healing. As such, it is most depressing in the beginning and gradually becomes more optimistic. Sometimes new wounds are exposed and the sun goes down again, but still. If you start other episodes, you will soon find that MC is a better person now than ever before.

Reactions: imoutolover

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to throw Dennis into a tub of acid, scoop him out and throw him into an incinerator? Or would you rather feed him to the dogs?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to throw Dennis into a tub of acid, scoop him out and throw him into an incinerator? Or would you rather feed him to the dogs?
Depends...what kind of dogs? I wouldn't want to be mean to the dogs.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes