Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Firstly, that would be a very bad corruption game where the MC constantly fails because he's being a complete edgy idiot. Secondly, if you make a game with his characteristic being the MC, you'll have some night creeper sleep jerk off usual shit (very BB alike), with an annoying brat that looks like 12, and ultimately, because of how it's written you'll end up skip more and more, because at the end of the day, it's still boring and this type gets old real fast.
If Denis were the main hero of the game, he would of course succeed. As in similar games, MC is successful. But we are not in such a game and Denis is not an MC but he is an antagonist. He just thinks so and acts accordingly. So he hasn't succeeded yet and he won't succeed.

The second point. I consider MCs of games with corruption and blackmail to be a slimy jerks.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If Denis were the main hero of the game, he would of course succeed. As in similar games, MC is successful. But we are not in such a game and Denis is not an MC but he is an antagonist. He just thinks so and acts accordingly. So he hasn't succeeded yet and he won't succeed.

The second point. I consider MCs of games with corruption and blackmail to be a slimy jerks.
Being a jerk or even an evil bad guy is fine, when the one is that, is at least interesting, Dennis isn't. It pretty much comes down to that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sir, thanks for the game.
Sorry though, there is one thing that I'm confused, does 'cracked' means that I don't need internet to play? or it just allowed me play the game free but still need internet?

Thanks in advance.
crackeds are online versions which are played locally (via portable browser) not at love-joint's website and prolly still dl stuff from l-j. no official offline yet and we haven't been told when.

daim2604

Dec 16, 2018
crackeds are online versions which are played locally (via portable browser) not at love-joint's website and prolly still dl stuff from l-j. no official offline yet and we haven't been told when.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification sir!

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I have just one problem with this game, I can't believe no one has knocked the life out of Dennis

Of all the VNs I've played so far the only one I can't somewhat identify with the main character is Halfway House, my younger self was a lot closer to that character than any other one I've seen here. Funny to see how much I changed in about 10 years, I was completely reckless in my teens.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Recently found this game and I like it as much as I hate it. I am not a fan of Dennis at all, but I see why he is here. I don't even think he is the main villain in the game he is just a distraction from the real villain. I don't like that some of the decisions I want to make I am forced to go against them anyways. I guess those drive the story in the direction the developer wants you to go in. I almost feel those decision points should just be removed if that is the way I have to play. I want to like the Tamara girl but every time I think I change my feelings toward her she disappoints me again and I want to just avoid her altogether. I am really looking forward to how this plays out in the long run, and when it does finally end I hope I can really pick the girl(s) I want and not be forced into something else. My biggest complaint is how long it takes to really understand how all those people died. Looking forward to more updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
main villain is that principal and dennis is just mini-villain.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Classroom Bonus scene (For whoever is interested. IMO this is very dissappointing. Some will see why, others will like it.)

( Have fun :) )
noob question but if i played the other episodes offline/downloaded on my PC, will playing through this link on a browser carry my save from previous eps or nah

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
noob question but if i played the other episodes offline/downloaded on my PC, will playing through this link on a browser carry my save from previous eps or nah
Yes you can. Just upload or use the backup from the previous one you played on these versions. I did the same to test it out and so far, nobody said anything about any problems. Have fun!(y)

Can you Give Us the Ep 13 cheat code?
How about reading the main post? Did you look? It's right under the episode links., or 11 posts behind yours.

*fuck it* Here!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
online versions saves or so called offline versions saves might not work when official offline version(s) comes.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes