cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my guess (very obvious) is that game reaches final ep before offline (official) come out.

Darth Malgus

May 19, 2018
Hey guys, so episode 15 was released for free but my .dhb save file from ch14 online is no longer working. Game asks for a .dat save file. Anyone has a save file i can use to play ep15 or at least a recent version ?
Thanks in advance

Treacle Dog

May 17, 2020
Recently found this game and I like it as much as I hate it. I am not a fan of Dennis at all, but I see why he is here. I don't even think he is the main villain in the game he is just a distraction from the real villain. I don't like that some of the decisions I want to make I am forced to go against them anyways. I guess those drive the story in the direction the developer wants you to go in. I almost feel those decision points should just be removed if that is the way I have to play. I want to like the Tamara girl but every time I think I change my feelings toward her she disappoints me again and I want to just avoid her altogether. I am really looking forward to how this plays out in the long run, and when it does finally end I hope I can really pick the girl(s) I want and not be forced into something else. My biggest complaint is how long it takes to really understand how all those people died. Looking forward to more updates.
I also just found it, but I really love it. Though I agree with you that some of the forced decisions are grating.

I don't mind Dennis as an archetypical minor villain, though I do wish as MC I could be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But putting myself in the character's shoes, I also felt terribly sorry for Tamara and felt "bad" for everything "I'd" done to her, even if I could understand why I'd done it.
I know it was forced so "I" didn't choose it, but in a way, because this was forced, it felt realistic in that I was making terrible, emotional decisions.

I felt so
. And I still feel like I don't want to disappoint either Johanna or Tamara. I guess if a visual novel is creating strong and complex emotions, it is really doing its job, even if it has removed some player agency to achieve that goal.

I also really hope
. But I guess life doesn't always have neat solutions, so to keep emotion in the game, this may not either.

Feb 9, 2019
help me out here lads, should I accept that weird nerd's offer to split the girls in the class between us? if I do/don't which one will allow me to go down the pathway with those girls? specifically morgan and the blonde, possibly rachel. I'm not interested in the streamer girl tbh yet.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
help me out here lads, should I accept that weird nerd's offer to split the girls in the class between us? if I do/don't which one will allow me to go down the pathway with those girls? specifically morgan and the blonde, possibly rachel. I'm not interested in the streamer girl tbh yet.
Accept nothing, Denis is an antagonist. The decision does not have a longer-term effect. But if you refuse, you will definitely feel better.

Reactions: yellowsupercar13

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Palmer on discord:

$20 preview: Rachel and the MC tries not to get caught! I won't spoil what the outcome is of them trying... A very, very interesting visual and erotic bonus scene coming this month for the $20 patrons!
ep1520s.png
and on Patreon:
Hello you absolute legends!

I won't spoil what the outcome is of them trying... A very, very interesting visual and erotic bonus scene coming this month for the $20 patrons! And as usual, we will also include all images from this month's episode, as well as cheat codes. A lot of research material coming this month for you guys. Seriously, a lot.

Next preview will be about DH Ep15 coming this month.

We hope you are well and are staying safe!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
player would feel even better if dennis could be beaten but sadly not a n option.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
player would feel even better if dennis could be beaten but sadly not a n option.
I would not beat him. Just cut him with a small knive and put salt in the wounds, or dump him in acid, but that's just me.
He is such a sleazy piece of shit that I can't wait for the MC to grow some balls and Spartan Kick him in a vat of ... enough gore for one day.

• Haha
Reactions: Zane Truesdale

Marty194

Apr 17, 2020
Is it just me thinking this or do we need another “better” fuck scene with Amy and can we please finally have a fuck scene with Morgan. If there’s one chick I’ve wanted to fuck it’s Morgan and so far you haven’t been able to. Dr. Mosley as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it just me thinking this or do we need another “better” fuck scene with Amy and can we please finally have a fuck scene with Morgan. If there’s one chick I’ve wanted to fuck it’s Morgan and so far you haven’t been able to. Dr. Mosley as well.
mc has banged morgan already if made right choice.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes