OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for the comments about Emily!

If the game runs slowly, you are experiencing some technical issues. The game runs as quickly as DFD. Instant dialogue and other options were added a few weeks ago by the way :)
Thanks Palmer

I will wait for the next update and try again as I do really like the look of this one.
Not sure about the technical issues as I am not a techo so no idea how to resolve that. Is it possible you could modify the skip function in the game as I note in most you can jump ahead then stop whereas with DFD (and I presume this game) skip only stops for menu choices so the player loses all control of the game.

Either way thank you again and all the best

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

DH_CG_CH2_Registrars_Office_Tamara_Lap.png
This episode of DH is quite long, due to the amount of work we've spent on it and what happens in it. I will not spoil the episode, but I can at least show you guys some screenshots from the episode. The game plays fantastically, looks stunning, and has a strong focus on story, and of course Johanna and Tamara, the two girls the player lives with. This episode also introduces more new characters (that you definitely don't wanna miss), and develops very nicely.

As usual, the game is rendered in 1080p, but you can of course select the resolution you want. Also, if you haven't noticed, the engine it uses has been updated so you can now for instance have instant text speed. Game runs really well on both mobiles, tablets, and online browsers of course.

In case you've missed it, $20 patrons this month will receive 32 bonus images starring all four girls from DFD, along with the usual bonus. We're also going to give you all CGs from DH Ep1.

Next month will also be a lot of fun! Except for DH Ep3, we will be releasing at least the beta of our anime game (full game if we can), and starting launching DFD bonus scenes for $10 patrons, which takes place after the endings to DFD Ch19. In short, there's a lot to look forward to.

All right, time for some screenshots from Double Homework Ep2, that will be released a bit later today!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Episode 2 released to $10 and $20 Patreons yesterday.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if he could just tell when offline version of ep 1 will come out.

AstroworldLeaker

Jan 22, 2019
Here is episode 2...

(the link works again)

An absolutely amazing episode. We hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did making and playing it!

(link works)
(translations are coming)

Mobile support is currently beta and issues can potentially appear. The only supported browser for mobile is Chrome. To get fullscreen, open the game, tap the options button of the browser (“...”) and select “Add to Homescreen”. This options is also available on iOS under the share icon.

Important: do NOT minimize the game while playing on mobile, as your system may kill it and you will lose your progress. Make sure to save before you leave the game.

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
How to enable fullscreen mode in android. I am using chrome browser. I press the fullscreen button but nothing happens.

perv-chan

Mar 31, 2019
I get ear raped when I launch the game on windows.
It's just crackling sounds that overwrite every sound on my PC.
Unplayable for me.

Win 10
Razer Man'O'War (7.1 Surround Sound)

My guess is that this might occur to everyone who uses a 7.1 headset. (Wouldn't be the first game that has problems with 7.1 headsets)

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes