DukeLeto7

Jul 13, 2018
Regarding the confusion on the character names, I suppose most Americans are more used to .

Given that we usually have just Louise.

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
since your from germany, did they change the drinking laws since I lived there? Dialog in game says the drove to ocktoberfest and had to use fake IDs. That would be massively different than from when I lived there.
drinking beer is legal at the age of 16 , hard alcohol at 18 no changes

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I agree with just about everything positive already stated by others. So rather than echo all of that, I'll complain instead. Not that there's a lot to complain about, but there is one thing that really tries my patience: Speed.
I don't mind a lengthy setup; many games should have more of that. The issue I have is that I can't read this at my own pace. Every VN under the sun has a slider for text speed in the preferences, why not this one. And arguably even worse, some of the image transitions take forever. I consider myself a patient guy, and a slow reader to boot, but it feels like everything in this game is so slow.
Good start though, I am intrigued.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The issue I have is that I can't read this at my own pace. Every VN under the sun has a slider for text speed in the preferences, why not this one. And arguably even worse, some of the image transitions take forever. I consider myself a patient guy, and a slow reader to boot, but it feels like everything in this game is so slow.
DFD was like this too, I don't know what he is using but he needs to rethink that strategy. Also the moving image when you move the mouse is wierd on my eyes.

The game is amazing though render wise and story wise. The story actually did engage me quite well and am interested in more.

drinking beer is legal at the age of 16 , hard alcohol at 18 no changes
I figured as much. I knew when I was there if you could drive you could drink.

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
DFD was like this too, I don't know what he is using but he needs to rethink that strategy. Also the moving image when you move the mouse is wierd on my eyes.

The game is amazing though render wise and story wise. The story actually did engage me quite well and am interested in more.

I figured as much. I knew when I was there if you could drive you could drink.
pretty much yeah

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The art is amazing, no questions about that but...

How the hell is it possible to kill 22 people while skiing? I need answers!!:LOL:
22? i've read they were 12! xD still what MC and Tamara(probably she feels guilty for forcing MC to skiing anyways) did for setting up such a tragedy?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
OK I like redheads to begin with and these 2, OMG! Curse you Palmer, just when I think I am out you drag me back in!!

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
22? i've read they were 12! xD still what MC and Tamara(probably she feels guilty for forcing MC to skiing anyways) did for setting up such a tragedy?
I am not sure, at that time my mind was trying to grasp the idea. xd

The MC must have done something stupid to cause an avalanche killing those people. Not sure what else he could of done, but he sure starts off as an asshole.
Ooh that makes sense. Which makes it logical that MC isn't in jail or something.

All i can think of was he stabbed 2 people with those pointy sticks he hold, and the skies (?) pierced through throats of 2 people. That was it, my imagination went there but no avalanche. xd

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
So they went to the Oktoberfest with Fake-IDs to drink, huh? Did they realize that you can drink Beer legally at Age 16 in Germany? I doubt they were younger than 16 when they went to t he Oktoberfest (alone?) to drink?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
is there any way to stop the skip cuz the only time that stop is wen you have to make a choice lol some help

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
This was quality content from the menu to end. This is definitely one to look out for, even though there is no perverted content of any kind except that little councilor scene. Still great content and a great upload, Thanks

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I enjoyed that a lot, but agree about someone elses comment on reading at your own speed... Instant text woudl be so much better than typed, as it caused me to click multiple times in order to read at my normal speed which causes the game to glitch back a few lines periodically. (must have heard the door slam 30 times over the course of the game). Overall, it makes things MUCH slower to the point of being tiring and dull. The wobble camera and annoying zoom problems that DFD had are not present, so that is a major plus. I will definitely keep following this one. Its nice to see devs with quality work.

AstroworldLeaker

Jan 22, 2019
From their Discord

@everyone Heya! I've just pushed out an huge Double Homework update (0.9.3). It has several performance fixes, new options (like text speed in the settings screen) and a bunch of bug fixes and improvements (specially for iOS). Please, contact me if you find any kind of issue with it
looks like many will be happy they fixed the text speed

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I liked DFD better, but this is only the start of this game.
It has potential.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
The issue I have is that I can't read this at my own pace. Every VN under the sun has a slider for text speed in the preferences, why not this one. And arguably even worse, some of the image transitions take forever. I consider myself a patient guy, and a slow reader to boot, but it feels like everything in this game is so slow.
Good start though, I am intrigued.
Text speed and camera follow fixed in the latest update. Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: redridr86
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes