BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Not that bad, but in his previous game there was an event in the MC's past where he was dating a girl who was almost raped by a cult and then later she died of cancer so...
Oh.... I hope he doesnt do that to this game. Some creators just want us to get a lot of feels. Surprise, most of us dont want that in 18+ games. We just look outside, into the world.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Oh.... I hope he doesnt do that to this game. Some creators just want us to get a lot of feels. Surprise, most of us dont want that in 18+ games. We just look outside, into the world.
I disagree, I prefer a game that actually has a deeper plot rather than just "Here, look at some naked girls."

Reactions: mitjo

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
I disagree, I prefer a game that actually has a deeper plot rather than just "Here, look at some naked girls."
I agree a nice plot adds to the game. My only problem so far with this game is the guy is so damn depressed. You can have a great plot without going overboard on the MC's issues. It is like he cant move forward, he is stuck with what happened and the dev beats that into us for 2 episodes so far. I am not saying that this is a bad game, it just is really slow and dives too long into the emotional state of the MC.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I agree a nice plot adds to the game. My only problem so far with this game is the guy is so damn depressed. You can have a great plot without going overboard on the MC's issues. It is like he cant move forward, he is stuck with what happened and the dev beats that into us for 2 episodes so far. I am not saying that this is a bad game, it just is really slow and dives too long into the emotional state of the MC.
Plus with not letting the audience know what the actual traumatic event is we have less to sympathize with. Instead we have to settle for a flash of some ambulances every update.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
That I understand. I also love great stories and plots. But a plot doesnt have to be depressing to stick. A good story will give you the feels, but also the reward at the end. If there is no reward in the end, people will whine. And by reward I dont mean you get all the girls. But the feeling that all landed on its feet in the end. But that is just my opinion. And that is why I hated Acting Lessons. Great models, shitty story

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I love the games that this developer create but am I the only one who wishes that he or she would use a ren'py engine
Palmer has a custom engine to develop the game since DFD; he has no intention to use Ren'py for so many and good reasons

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Guys (and girls) i think its not so short story - we has only 3 game days released, mc cannt change so quickly from depression but author i think wants show us how he changes during his story. Unfortunately its not visual novel (as ther no actual choices)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I love the games that this developer create but am I the only one who wishes that he or she would use a ren'py engine
He doesn't because he gets money from Patreon, then you get access to a website where the game is hosted that he gets money from as well for his people using it.

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
I like the designs so far and the story has promise, but Palmer still moves far too slowly for my taste. I really hope he doesn't kill off the possibility of a harem route too. I want all of them and I don't want to share, let me have my fantasy! haha.

Ok, now complaint time...

Damn, either fix the crap engine or switch already! I mean I understand that he wants to save the standard download version to keep it off site long enough to make a few extra bucks from sketchy flash gaming sites and stuff, but this whole wait till we decide to make it free in half a year thing to have the most stable version is the very reason I only donated once for DFD.

Just put the best version out as soon as it's ready for the largest possible audience. I mean, I don't go trolling Patreon for adult games, so without f95 I would never have found any of the projects I've donated to in the past, including Palmer's previous stuff.

Okay, rant over, I just hate the laggy browser based version of these games they run like crap even on my gaming pc, can't imagine how it plays on something less powerful.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Looks good but so far, I turned the music slider all the way down, still hear music, turn the sound slider all the way down, the music lowers, but does not go away completely.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
How are you seeing those two as Asian? They're Caucasian gingers.
Maybe from face shape? Dunno. But I am sure I can't see them as Caucasian gingers.
I think they are daughters of Asian and Ginger parents.
They are more to Asian Gingers for me.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Maybe from face shape? Dunno. But I am sure I can't see them as Caucasian gingers.
I think they are daughters of Asian and Ginger parents.
They are more to Asian Gingers for me.
They have white skin, freckles, blue eyes and full lips. Yup, totally asian.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
About "sisters" -They has typical (ideal) late teen face shape (i think their shape is typical ideal for Irish girls)

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes