TakenName97

Oct 17, 2020
Is the android Bugged for the "hack you" practice? i keep pressing the combos but it never works ? On my Pc it works tho... any android ppl having the same problem ? "If yes can we have a cheat that boost our hacking level ?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DoublePerception-2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Bob69

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Double Perception [2.5] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (5.9 GB/ 836 MB) : ,

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Hi All,
I just started playing this one and have a few questions:
* How do I unlock the "Hack You" site listed as a requirement for some of the steps?
----Of course, as soon as i go back into the game I finally get one of the glitches in DoA that answers this question :)
* Do I need to pass everything under the Test Yourself! site? If so, how? I managed to get the Sequence Memory and Chimp test just fine, but the first and 3rd (Reaction and Aim Reaction) seem impossible.
Reaction: Took me a bit to figure out wtf it even wanted. I assume it wants you to click as fast as possible once it turns green. The closest I've gotten is 314, and I dont see how I can get any faster. Sometimes it doesn't even respond when I click to activate it.
Aim Reaction: the closest I've gotten is 551. Seems like I'd have to know where they are ahead of time to get past it.

In DoA, is there a trick to leveling? Everything I fight can heal faster than I can do damage, and since I'm limited to magic/mana only attacks, they wipe me out before I can do much of anything. Even just gathering always winds up with getting attacked after almost every gather, which means loosing my items when I have to flee. I don't want to use the cheat menu (j), but this seems a bit ridiculous. Can't make money or get items for better gear.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Double Perception [v2.5] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Win: v2.4 -> v2.5
- - -

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi All,
I just started playing this one and have a few questions:
* How do I unlock the "Hack You" site listed as a requirement for some of the steps?
* Do I need to pass everything under the Test Yourself! site? If so, how? I managed to get the Sequence Memory and Chimp test just fine, but the first and 3rd (Reaction and Aim Reaction) seem impossible.
Reaction: Took me a bit to figure out wtf it even wanted. I assume it wants you to click as fast as possible once it turns green. The closest I've gotten is 314, and I dont see how I can get any faster. Sometimes it doesn't even respond when I click to activate it.
Aim Reaction: the closest I've gotten is 551. Seems like I'd have to know where they are ahead of time to get past it.

In DoA, is there a trick to leveling? Everything I fight can heal faster than I can do damage, and since I'm limited to magic/mana only attacks, they wipe me out before I can do much of anything. Even just gathering always winds up with getting attacked after almost every gather, which means loosing my items when I have to flee. I don't want to use the cheat menu (j), but this seems a bit ridiculous. Can't make money or get items for better gear.

Thanks!
  1. For Hack you, explore a bit, gather resources and after a while you see glitches on the map, do one or two and the MC will get the idea to practice hacking on his PC.
  2. I cheat :p (not sure how much value comes from these games)
  3. Check out the Wizard to upgrade your spells

Reactions: Ash22

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
How do you get the laundry scenes? At no point during the day on any of the days do any of them do laundry and I can't get any scenes to trigger. I have everything else in the game done besides the laundry scenes.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Is there some sort of walkthrough in the game, like a quest log?
Cause I remember the last time I played I was just grinding form place to place but made almost no progress with charactres or story.
Would like to have some sort of way to make it easier for me to play if possible.

Reactions: tossler

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there some sort of walkthrough in the game, like a quest log?
Cause I remember the last time I played I was just grinding form place to place but made almost no progress with charactres or story.
Would like to have some sort of way to make it easier for me to play if possible.
#1,202

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes