Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
sounds interesting, is there any veiled incest in this game?
Nope
where is this patch?
any incest patch pls :(
View attachment DP_Incestpatch.zip

Edit :From post #1,023 by lablab22
I renamed it because I like to know what patches go with what game, and what they do. I'm so sick of files with generic names, I just cleared out over 30 files called "patch" trying to find this.
Edit2: addinf words Incest Patch, Incest Mod to make it easier to search

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The first scene of Rachel's "Reading" in the gallery is always re-locked for each update, and you get error when trying to remove stone for manacost reduction from the slots in spell upgrading screen (VR mode). Does dev have any plan to fix these?
Reading.jpg

Error.jpg

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I don't understand why the developer didn't include incest in this game, considering that it has rape, which as far as I know is also blacklisted on patreon
This is curious, in fact I already noticed this in some games, however when someone asked there was no answer.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
is the gallery unlocker still rEs2Nj9SM ?

edit: it isn't. it's v4dK202k7H
i should scroll more

Last edited:

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
This is curious, in fact I already noticed this in some games, however when someone asked there was no answer.
I don't understand why the developer didn't include incest in this game, considering that it has rape, which as far as I know is also blacklisted on patreon
incest is implicit in this game.... Just use your imagination... Also, in many countries you no longer call your mother "mom" or "mommy" when you are a young adult... Rachel is you mom, and Kim is your sis ! you don't need to read it on the screen ... : )

Reactions: Anaktorness
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes