viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I truly wonder why dev chose C/B/J/Y as the minigame hotkeys. I mean in what world is that a comfortable layout...
I tried to use my brain and thought that he may have a Dvorak keyboard - no the key layout on that keyboard is just as shit.

Reactions: Chronos7

Joneleth3

Dec 3, 2021
When you play on Android is impossible to get the construction mini game to work. I know this is not an android game, but would be nice to consider at least an option to skip, so your can get the money. Either that or an option for money cheat...

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Please tell me that the innkeeper in the previews is a love interest? She was the hottest of them all.

Hime19

Jun 2, 2018
There is a bug when in the game when use a recipe to create you loose the hud.
Yup i got the same problem too.anyone got a way to fix this?

EDIT:After playing some time by killing mob and gathering.I can finally use the recipe without triggering the missing UI bug.

Last edited:

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
There is a very good tool against the sandbox - RPA Extractor. Good animations saved, and the rest in the trash.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I love Sandbox games, it's Visual Novels that I do not like.
Yeah players are pretty divided on this subject. However Dev's have the option to make VN style and sandbox, puzzle, minigame, point system, and all that stuff optional so they can please both sides, yet only a few are doing it. I really hope the hardlines that are dividing us the players can be erased by dev's who see the possibilities in offering their stories in both formats. Ultimately though the choice belongs to the creators.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Sandbox is great .. when its done right.
Sandbox has a bad reputation coz some devs like to stretch there games with endless grind and loopholes ...

Reactions: Arra64 and ECCwnere
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes