Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
bought a magic staff, can't equip it at all as when I do and close the inventory I cannot click anywhere

Oct 12, 2019
Where is the walkthrough? OP says in some archive?? I'm stuck once I gifted two VR headsets and did a few quests for wizard. Nothing seems to be happening after that. Just the same grind.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Where is the walkthrough? OP says in some archive?? I'm stuck once I gifted two VR headsets and did a few quests for wizard. Nothing seems to be happening after that. Just the same grind.
It's not a walkthrough, but at least you will see what you can do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Meh the game is OK. I know it's in early development, so not much to do yet. The combat is fun, but quickly gets monotonous. I do like the easter egg from Skyrim though. Nice going on that. I'll keep this on watch and down the road revisit it.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
It's not a walkthrough, but at least you will see what you can do.

View attachment Double Perception_v1.3 Walkthrough.pdf

Found this v1.3 walkthrough. It has information on events in the home and the VR game. I've haven't done anything w/ the VR other than purchase the VR sets for Rachel and Kimberly (used save editor to raise money level so MC didn't have to work). I've stayed away from the VR side of the game because I have enough issues dealing w/ the real world.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Please man update port android new version 1.7
I believe you can play Joyplay or what was the name of this app for porting renpy projects to android.
I've changed construction work minigame for androiod users, so I think now you can play the game without any stumps.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes