betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume you've loaded a save from 1.5 or earlier version.
If that's so - you will have to start a new game.
You can use cheat menu by pressing J while UI is visible.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Since you are doing a harem game i would advise against it, unless you yourself really want to. Because it conflicts with harem (the two go together like shit and candy XD ).
And you will lose some of the harem audience by simply having it in the game in any capacity. (if unavoidable then you pretty much lose most of the harem audience, as it would then just be a slow burn NTR game).

So I would have a serious think about it first before you make any choice.

But basically if the answer to "Do I want to make it?" and "Does it fit the type of game I am making?" are both no, then don't even consider it. Just because there is demand doesn't mean it is a good idea.
Because as much as there may be people who want it, the main audience for a harem game (which this seems to be) certainly won't. (You would be choosing a demographic not gaining one on top of the one you have currently basically).
This..

Dev's really need to check who the largest audience is for their game. As mentioned NTR and harem games do *not* mix. Period. End of story. If you want a NTR game make it that way from scratch, adding it in later will lose the largest chunk of whatever audience you have gained frorm a harem audience and you'll be back like you started, except the NTR crowd usually want *only* that so you'd lose all the 'vanilla' MC sex you already developed, people will ignore.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's not a walkthrough, but at least you will see what you can do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any tips on how to get some of these scenes? I could never get the yoga massage scenes forr example, and could never actually do more than watch Kim do Yoga, even when her stat's are maxed.

Also, how to trigger the masturbation in VR mode? Even with max stats they never do anything.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Any tips on how to get some of these scenes? I could never get the yoga massage scenes forr example, and could never actually do more than watch Kim do Yoga, even when her stat's are maxed.

Also, how to trigger the masturbation in VR mode? Even with max stats they never do anything.
You need to gift them VR, and sometimes in the night Girls will masturbate.

And about yoga. You need to get enough stats, and then talk while they doing yoga. So, in a nutshell, you need to raise stats, and then just talk or use special event button to trigger scenes.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You need to gift them VR, and sometimes in the night Girls will masturbate.

And about yoga. You need to get enough stats, and then talk while they doing yoga. So, in a nutshell, you need to raise stats, and then just talk or use special event button to trigger scenes.
Hmm, ok. never got a special event button and trained at the gym to the point the only option is "no" when it asks if want to train more so, seems to be broken

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This..

Dev's really need to check who the largest audience is for their game. As mentioned NTR and harem games do *not* mix. Period. End of story. If you want a NTR game make it that way from scratch, adding it in later will lose the largest chunk of whatever audience you have gained frorm a harem audience and you'll be back like you started, except the NTR crowd usually want *only* that so you'd lose all the 'vanilla' MC sex you already developed, people will ignore.
From what I have seen, it is usually only a mistake devs make once. And so far it is mostly their final mistake.
Cause I don't see many trying again after they have abandoned the previous. At least not with the same patreon or name. (once a reputation is ruined probably is better to start from scratch).

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
Just a noob, Question do I have to play the VR sh*t to progress, (I hate the mini games (gathering etc) I constantly loose (FIRE SPERM HAMMER etc) to get any action ! cant I just Ride em in the house ? Ive had 1000 showers 1200 baths , Worked at the restaurant since 2019, or am I stuck with the Blow up doll ! lol

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes