Afma

Sep 28, 2019
Im using android version, how to complete this minigame? I cant do anything.
Or should i just use save editor to complete the quest?
Yeah i'm also using Android, and i can't do shit with this mini Game

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Is there a fix for the inventory bug of the VR game mode? Whenever I open the Inventory and click Return, all interactable objects are gone from the screen. I just started fresh on the latest version (v1.7).

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
It's impossible to feel like grinding status when I don't even know which scene to take, let alone the requirements for it

Every sandbox game should have a guide or a help system to guide the player to get all the scenes.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
i looked on the patreon and it seems that 1.8 has already been finished and can only be played on patreon when you subscribe to the patreon

Reactions: XCrew21
Mar 3, 2022
I have v1.7 or whatever it is. So far I have had the bath with Rachel and done both back washes as well as both the yoga massages. Then in the VR world done the tit feel and suck.

For Kim I have done the bath wank, the game handjob and then the sex scenes in VR.

Is this all the VR content for V1.7? I know the pal Dave asked about photos but I don't know if that a future event or something.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Any plans on working on the ingame walkthrough I have stopped mainly because it feels like I am triggering things out of order as I said in a previous comment?

Reactions: libertypics
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes