Mar 3, 2022
Okay after reading through the thread I am seeing stuff about Cassie and Jennie. I cannot get the blackmail stuff to happen with Jennie and I have no idea how to contact Cassie. I have done the photo shoots with Kim and been given her nudes but could you guys give me info on Cassie and Jennie please. Much appreciated.

edit

I cannot get the corruption of lust up of Jennie any further. All I can do is choose battle or gathering which iscreases something but I can never choose blackmail kiss or anything.

edit

Got it done. After all that effort though its a shame the Jennie scenes weren't animated. The game has so much potential which is why I stuck with it, but it needs to chill with the rng and give an indication on when everything is done.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm still not sure about it.
Maybe there will be a NTR content, because it seems like lots of people wanna have it.
I hope you know that the NTR tag represents more than one type of fetish / kink. Two of them are usually OK with the community (Meaning any Li content that doesn't cause jealousy / anxiety to MC / player). But the other kink(s) that's also grouped with the NTR tag,...sharing a Li with another man (MC swinging / being cucked), or a love interest (or potential Li) cheating on MC, is not favored among the masses.

I'll stress, that it's also important to mention in your game description, if this project will have NTR content (and expanding on the types of NTR), and if it can be avoided and not just skipped. (Skipping means the action still takes place.) Also having this info can increase the potential to connect to a larger fan base, thus increasing the potential to generate more revenues. (And really no one wants to NOT be compensated for their hard work.)

And lastly, usually successful harem games don't have MC sharing his Li out side his harem, or having his present and potential Li's going on or off screen to cheat with another. But ultimately this your game and your choice to make. But please try looking at other successful projects that focused on harem content, to avoid other dev's mistakes.

Good luck with your endeavor.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Jesus, how many people are angry about me mentioning NTR.
Guys, there's no such content in the game. I was just thinking aloud. Also, I was thinking about NTR, where MC's takes someone else's girl, not gives his girl.
I'm not planning to do this in near future.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Guys, there's no such content in the game. I was just thinking aloud. Also, I was thinking about NTR, where MC's takes someone else's girl, not gives his girl.
forgive me but I find it hard to believe that this surprises you. Anyone who's been around for a few days or looked at some of the game threads knows that ntr is an emotion trigger. And I see that you have been since 2019.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
So, you yourself are talking about a completely wrong tag. Then it's not NTR but cheating. We don't talk about NTR here, except if MC's LI or partner + third party do something with each other. So anything involving MC's woman + third party is NTR.

A harem game does not work if there is NTR, MMF, sharing, swinging, other men, i.e. nothing where the woman is dealing with other men or women. MFF can happen, but lesbianism is not considered good either.

You might get used to the fact that the letters N and T and R produce a hellish war here every damn time.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay after reading through the thread I am seeing stuff about Cassie and Jennie. I cannot get the blackmail stuff to happen with Jennie and I have no idea how to contact Cassie. I have done the photo shoots with Kim and been given her nudes but could you guys give me info on Cassie and Jennie please. Much appreciated.

edit

I cannot get the corruption of lust up of Jennie any further. All I can do is choose battle or gathering which iscreases something but I can never choose blackmail kiss or anything.

edit

Got it done. After all that effort though its a shame the Jennie scenes weren't animated. The game has so much potential which is why I stuck with it, but it needs to chill with the rng and give an indication on when everything is done.
Could you explain to me as well? I can't start jennie questline.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Is the MMF and femdom content that's shown in the thumbnails optional or is it a mandatory part of the story? Also is the sandbox still as bad as some people said it was in the previous release?
If anyone could answer I'd highly appreciate it.

Reactions: Aun Tu and EJW

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Is the MMF and femdom content that's shown in the thumbnails optional or is it a mandatory part of the story?
Femdom thumbnail is from one scene, that is optional. (Gloria Guardian Scene)
MMF scene, well, that's MC and his clone, so...

Also is the sandbox still as bad as some people said it was in the previous release?
I don't know, some people like it, some don't. :rolleyes:

Reactions: EJW
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes