eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Femdom thumbnail is from one scene, that is optional. (Gloria Guardian Scene)
MMF scene, well, that's MC and his clone, so...

I don't know, some people like it, some don't. :rolleyes:
I know it's his clone, it's quite obvious, but that doesn't change much for me to be honest. So I guess it's not optional then... Is it something that's going to be a recurring thing in the game?

It's not really about liking sandbox or not. I prefer VNs, but if it's done properly, sandbox doesn't bother me. Most people usually avoid it because if it's not done well, it can be annoying af. If it involves grinding for example or you don't have a good hint system with a clear direction as to what you have to do next and you end up aimlessly clicking around. That kind of stuff.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
It's not really about liking sandbox or not. I prefer VNs, but if it's done properly, sandbox doesn't bother me. Most people usually avoid it because if it's not done well, it can be annoying af. If it involves grinding for example or you don't have a good hint system with a clear direction as to what you have to do next and you end up aimlessly clicking around. That kind of stuff.
I can agree that gameplay is a bit grindy and repetitive. I plan to add achievements and new ways to increase relationship with the girls in next version. Achievements will serve as a guide for player to check what scenes already seen and what are yet to be.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Double Perception [v1.8] [Zett] crunched

Original Size PC*: 4,10 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 467 MB - DoublePerception-1.8-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 432 MB - DoublePerception-1.8-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
When crafting the Eastern Amulet in DoA it does not use up the rubies or any other resources. Once you have enough resources to craft 1, you can craft as many as you want, and then sell them for for coins.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Have to agree with the majority, walkthrough/hint system would be nice.

Or at least let us know when we are maxed out for the current version. I'm stuck on the Jennie quest and think I maxed the other two for now. Screenshot 2022-08-10 053757.png

Mar 3, 2022
Could you explain to me as well? I can't start jennie questline.
Apologies for the late response.

If you haven't figured it out yet heres how it goes. Visit a different area other than the market area and then go back and check the board there in the top left corner of the area. Once you trigger a scene Jennie then explains about her ability and asks you to keep it secret.

You then invite your pal Dave to the game and you tell him about Jennie and he asks you to get her to shift into his mom and take nude pics.

So to do this first you have to build up some relationship points with Jennie and you can do this by visiting three of the gather and battle areas, invite her and ask her to do fighting and gathering on each map. If you arrive in the game first thing in the morning what I do is have a few battles on my own and it speeds up the time in DoA, when you do about 3 to 4 battles on your own you can then try to invite Jennie.

So once you figure the rgn pattern for her arrival what you want to do is be at her home in the game and invite her. From here you click the star option and you should get the blackmail kiss option. From here just keep doing the star option and each visit should build up her corruption to keep getting all her content to unlock.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hyfka
Mar 3, 2022
The 1.8 animations were superbly made. But in all honesty I don't think there was a need for the sleep attack type stuff. It seemed you had already opened them up for sexual possibilities and it would have been far raunchier to have them into it as opposed to them not being aware of it.

• Angry
Reactions: Provo1980

jd07820

Jul 19, 2019
I'm running this on joiplay and I was wondering if anybody else was erroring out as well when they open the computer

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
I see people arguing about NTR in this game, tbh I won't mind if the dev decides to add ntr or sharing, as with time things have to be done in order to tell the story in their own words otherwise Dev might get bored as well, that's just what I think but If this game gets NTR, I welcome it, if not, I still am gonna see the hot MILF getting fucked one way or another.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes