MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, I thought about this. I just can't figure out how to do this properly without breaking the immersion.
I could make enemies in VR part more "fappable", and even addsome animations with them, since MC have this DevTool that wouldn't be immersion-breaking.
But what about other parts?

Also, I'm gonna add achievments system in ver 2.0 that will guide players to unlock all content in the game.
Appreciate seeing more animated scenes, Thank You~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just wondering, going to be continuing animations this way or will it change?

ps: i'm not asking for a friend, even though they asked me. i wish to know as well since it was brought to my attention.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
It´s avoidable (actually you choose if you want or not from the menu, and is not part of the story, if u do it once helps to raise LI stats, but not a must )
Is it? Isn't it needed in order to raise stats?

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Appreciate seeing more animated scenes, Thank You~

Just wondering, going to be continuing animations this way or will it change?

ps: i'm not asking for a friend, even though they asked me. i wish to know as well since it was brought to my attention.
Uhm, I'm not sure I understand you :rolleyes:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is it? Isn't it needed in order to raise stats?
Yes, and no, you can raise stats with other actions as well, but betterzett is in the tread he can explain better what is planed, as well that the game is just starting so improvements and addups will be to expect, I liked the concept and It looks promising for me

Reactions: hobobobb

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Like to help make it clear but need Your assistance on parts You're not comprehending, Please?
Here are some examples of what i'm referring to:
Oh, they're not animated, because it's Jennie's scenes. If I would animate her scenes, I will need to do it for 6 characters(because of her shapeshifting abilities), and that's too much for me right now.

And I'm still unsure about "balls-deep-in-pussy-lips"

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
got my curiosity, fresh start, but what are these icons? so dive into the deep end, no explanations ? and no hints or next steps... starting to lose interest. ok explore a bit, starting to look like a grind. yeah, not for me. best wishes to the dev.
1660155677296.png
1660155191344.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovv99 and Dae311

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Oh, they're not animated, because it's Jennie's scenes. If I would animate her scenes, I will need to do it for 6 characters(because of her shapeshifting abilities), and that's too much for me right now.

The first example is stated NOT an animated scene, shows his Cock Between Pussy Lips.

[/QUOTE]

You never gone Balls Deep into pussy lips?
If it's not clear, allow me to share example:

Last edited:
Reactions: Retxed32

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Btw, I have a trailer for the game, but I'm not sure how to add it here.
There's no option for embedded video?

Lockelamora

Sep 29, 2019
Hello Dev! I have a problem with my game. As soon as I exit the inventory when I am in VR the game freezes and I can't click anything. The nice music still plays though! :)
Will attach save!
I did edit the savefile once to give myself a bit more cash... don't know if that's the cause but it usually works fine after.

Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Hello Dev! I have a problem with my game. As soon as I exit the inventory when I am in VR the game freezes and I can't click anything. The nice music still plays though! :)
Will attach save!
I did edit the savefile once to give myself a bit more cash... don't know if that's the cause but it usually works fine after.
I have the same issue as well without editing saves. Happens when in the Home in VR and exiting menus most of the time.

Also game crashes if you fight Anime and pick the Water Twin first turn

jaytp69

Apr 12, 2021
I have the same issue as well without editing saves. Happens when in the Home in VR and exiting menus most of the time.

Also game crashes if you fight Anime and pick the Water Twin first turn
I have the same issues with the inventory. I have come across a workaround that works for me. I've noticed my inventory doesn't freeze when I'm in the forest but it does elsewhere. Hopefully that works and helps anyone else with this issue.

Update: Just went back to town after doing some gathering and the inverntory is no longer freezing in town. Not sure but maybe the bug is upon first entering the VR and going and doing something first prevents it from occurring. I also make a save when I first enter the VR just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: hyfka
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes