demude

Jul 15, 2021
Curious, how to drug Rachel and Kim when they wearing VR? i got the scene to drug Kim when she awake at night in front of her PC. but couldn't get Rachel awake at night and didn't come to play VR at night. Need help!!

Radney

May 18, 2018
Curious, how to drug Rachel and Kim when they wearing VR? i got the scene to drug Kim when she awake at night in front of her PC. but couldn't get Rachel awake at night and didn't come to play VR at night. Need help!!
You need to buy at least 3 VR. One for you then gift to both.

Reactions: demude

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Try this "Doa inventory" fix.
Unrar it in the folder "game\DoA rpy". (Backup the original file !!!)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
no use, game simply do not start(
Are you sure? Have you deleted the "DoA interface.rpy" and "DoA interface.rpyc" files in the "DoA rpy" folder and replaced with that in the RAR file? It works for me and takes off the blocking of the icons of the inventory screen....
You can always use the console command:
show screen DoA_UI

Last edited:

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I am getting a lot of lag from the game and then I can't exit the VR or check the map as all those options are gone and don't reappear or I lvl and can select the reward. How do I fix this?

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Kindest,
I have some doubts about the game and my progress, I will tell you what I have achieved, if you see something missing please update me!

Rachel's Path
In the Real World
Hospital - Anesthesia - 3 Animations
Shower scene with shampoo
Bathtub scene and the 2 "back washes"
Sleeping scenes
Post-gift hug of the dress
Post-Drug Virtual Reality Report

In Virtual Reality
animation with boob massage
animation with boob lick and hand job

Kimberly's Path
real world
Bath Shower masturbation
Massage after yoga
Masturbation, naked kissing after challenge
Sleep Scene
Scenes from the photo shoot and gift photo
Post-drug virtual reality report

Virtual reality
Soft sex
Sex Animation
Threesome with the Clone

Jennie's path in the real world NOTHING!
In Virtual Reality I met her, discovered her secret, but still nothing interesting ( I saw Dave but did nothing)

Also in Virtual Reality I upgraded the three variants of the guardian (Lydya Gloria Kate) to the maximum.
But I don't understand what the bottom circular section is for ( the one on the right for upgrades, the one on the top for clothes the one on the left to see the two sets of photos and the animation).

Reactions: biniweti

reausion

Jun 17, 2020
anyone figure out how to do Overload Her Chip quest? I am on 1.9 but it says Hacking needs to be 3 but I am over 3
did i miss the event because of that?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
anyone figure out how to do Overload Her Chip quest? I am on 1.9 but it says Hacking needs to be 3 but I am over 3
Remeber your choice when you got your VR set and entered the first time ? Maybe it has to do with that ? I chose the lastone on the right iirc; Dev console or something like that

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Invite the girls to your place in VR and you will see the option under the star.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes