hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Yes, and no, you can raise stats with other actions as well, but betterzett is in the tread he can explain better what is planed, as well that the game is just starting so improvements and addups will be to expect, I liked the concept and It looks promising for me
Sorry, I'm a little confused (probably ESL issue).
The MMF is *technically* avoidable, but not really because you need it to raise a stat?

Not trying to be difficult, just seems an odd way of developing a game to make something like mmf avoidable, but then kind of "force" it for progression.

betterzett can you please clarify?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The MMF is *technically* avoidable, but not really because you need it to raise a stat?
Since there are no penalitys when you avoid the scene where you have a threesome with your "waterclone" when you complete the scene the Stats of that NPC raise, but you have no need you will not miss any Sexual intercourse actions with that LI NPC and it is not "Roomie" or "Rachel" It is a optional scene with a reward if u complete it ! that is what i was trying to say you will only miss a scene that you dislike so no point in being unsure

Reactions: hobobobb

camoway

May 15, 2017
Yeah, I thought about this. I just can't figure out how to do this properly without breaking the immersion.
I could make enemies in VR part more "fappable", and even addsome animations with them, since MC have this DevTool that wouldn't be immersion-breaking.
But what about other parts?
Waiter job, a game about checking girls out and not getting caught. If you get caught that then "game over pervert"
You have to click on boobs and butts etc. then click away before getting caught.
Just thinking about it is making me laugh.
So mechanically same but expanded click on the table.
it will bring up a random sexy situation "photo"
You click on the interesting bits and click away in time.
So cleavages butts croches things we would already be looking at instinctually.
It's something we all do when we are horny anyways.

Construction job, "girls hired for equally in the work place" but can't do the job.
They help while looking sexy for MC.
"lube or fluids on the keyboard is bad so up,down,left,right it's gotta be a one handed game bro"
Every successful click is a photo of a construction girl.
The more you get right the hotter the images.
Ending in failure they call you a whimp or beta.
Total Success gets you a bj.

Gym girls notice you the higher your stat is.

In conclusion: all of that is basically just adding 20-30 renders. You could even add rare drops to the games
In the form of very lewd "happy accidents"
IE: They trip and somehow end up with your dick in them

Hahaha
It's a game right have fun.

But it should help the grind.
Idk if anyone likes this please click
Like so the dev can see it

Last edited:
Reactions: JediMaster077

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Apologies for the late response.

If you haven't figured it out yet heres how it goes. Visit a different area other than the market area and then go back and check the board there in the top left corner of the area. Once you trigger a scene Jennie then explains about her ability and asks you to keep it secret.

You then invite your pal Dave to the game and you tell him about Jennie and he asks you to get her to shift into his mom and take nude pics.

So to do this first you have to build up some relationship points with Jennie and you can do this by visiting three of the gather and battle areas, invite her and ask her to do fighting and gathering on each map. If you arrive in the game first thing in the morning what I do is have a few battles on my own and it speeds up the time in DoA, when you do about 3 to 4 battles on your own you can then try to invite Jennie.

So once you figure the rgn pattern for her arrival what you want to do is be at her home in the game and invite her. From here you click the star option and you should get the blackmail kiss option. From here just keep doing the star option and each visit should build up her corruption to keep getting all her content to unlock.
I actualy found out and finished Jennie content before seeing this but taking 12 point to start her quest literaly take my 1 hour... This game RNG is sucks and I can't even belive DEV adding game RNG despite already having annoying amount of grind... Heck her content had great potential but her all scenes was nothing more than couple pictures either... I was waiting at least 1 animation for every scene... It was disappointing and not worth all time I spend for it.

Still thanks tho.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Good game, been liking the gaming into gaming side.
However at 1 point in the game, when i open inventory and use a recipe or equip an item or something, and then close it, i find myself on the same map but i can't interact with anything which means i'm stuck on the map, impossible to get anywhere else. I tried loading older saves, but i always getting the same bug.
ANother bug is when i try using the spell water clone, the game instantly goes into error mode and i forced to rollback to get the game working again.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2022
I actualy found out and finished Jennie content before seeing this but taking 12 point to start her quest literaly take my 1 hour... This game RNG is sucks and I can't even belive DEV adding game RNG despite already having annoying amount of grind... Heck her content had great potential but her all scenes was nothing more than couple pictures either... I was waiting at least 1 animation for every scene... It was disappointing and not worth all time I spend for it.

Still thanks tho.
If the cheat box wasn't added I doubt I would have stuck around for the first scene to be honest. The money grind at the star was a killer, but that bj scene at the hospital made me realise this dev has some talent, but he needs to get better at flow and structure. And as I said in another post, I don't feel the need for the night attacks for needed. Not when both the home chicks were up for giving it to him. So the dev is either listening to what others want way to early, or he has some kinks but the balance isn't right yet.

jaytp69

Apr 12, 2021
Good game, been liking the gaming into gaming side.
However at 1 point in the game, when i open inventory and use a recipe or equip an item or something, and then close it, i find myself on the same map but i can't interact with anything which means i'm stuck on the map, impossible to get anywhere else. I tried loading older saves, but i always getting the same bug.
ANother bug is when i try using the spell water clone, the game instantly goes into error mode and i forced to rollback to get the game working again.
For inventory bug see my workaround on post #581. As for the waterclone I only use at start of battle and have yet to rkun into an error. Soryy not much help on that front.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Since there are no penalitys when you avoid the scene where you have a threesome with your "waterclone" when you complete the scene the Stats of that NPC raise, but you have no need you will not miss any Sexual intercourse actions with that LI NPC and it is not "Roomie" or "Rachel" It is a optional scene with a reward if u complete it ! that is what i was trying to say you will only miss a scene that you dislike so no point in being unsure
I understand.

Thank you for the good explanation.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Could I get an option to turn off the avatar image? It gets in the way of the story for me. Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes