hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I see people arguing about NTR in this game, tbh I won't mind if the dev decides to add ntr or sharing, as with time things have to be done in order to tell the story in their own words otherwise Dev might get bored as well, that's just what I think but If this game gets NTR, I welcome it, if not, I still am gonna see the hot MILF getting fucked one way or another.
Nobody is "arguing" about NTR, it's just people trying to force their fetish into every single game.

Reactions: hobobobb

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Jesus, how many people are angry about me mentioning NTR.
Guys, there's no such content in the game. I was just thinking aloud. Also, I was thinking about NTR, where MC's takes someone else's girl, not gives his girl.
I'm not planning to do this in near future.
Ah my dude, that is a classic misunderstanding.

"Where MC takes someone else's girl." is not NTR, like at all.
NTR is only Netorare (and Netorase technically since Netorase is a subgenre of Netorare, netorase being NTR but MC is into it).
Netorare (NTR) meaning "To be taken from." (F95 definition being similar to this).

What you are thinking of is Netori meaning "To take." this is not something many if any have a big issue with (unless it is hardcore stuff like the dude is sitting in the corner watching you do it for example, that isn't liked that much).

Which you use cheating tag for on the thread, and just throw Netori under genre. (since F95 only uses NTR for actual NTR, not what some mistakenly think is included in that).

There is also the third main type of Neto, being Reverse-NTR (while NTR is in the name, it is not NTR), where MC is the one being stolen (pretty much always a male MC though).
Think little yandere sister forcing MC to fuck her while his gf is in the other room.

Anyway to sum it up, what you are thinking of adding is Netori. Which people are most certainly not angry about, they are thinking about NTR not Netori.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need me to clarify anything feel free to DM me (that way you can keep the thread a bit clean). would have DM'd this, but leaving it here to help others understand.

So yeah, there is no actual drama, just miscommunication. (well... besides the people who want actual NTR that is... that would be drama).

Last edited:

camoway

May 15, 2017
wtf K MR DEV. I almost closed the game before getting the VR set.
I would bet anything thats why you have so little downlaods
and stars, because this game is A B E A S T !!!!

Best combat system ever on any renpy game 10/10
Models are very good 8/10
Spell system / Item system 10/10

The bad: the walkthrough I see you spent effort, but It should glow on what to do next.
"people have their dick in hand". Grinding is going to have to be more frapable.

Legit almost missed 90% of the content of the game.
Idk as much as the title and discription says it. The boring grind to get the vr to start the real content.
agian a broken vr set "that works for like the intro of the other realm" in the begining that leads to the vr more clearly.
Because you have a killer game thats largely gone unnoticed.
And under appreciated.

The ugly: while the models are 8/10 the night blowjobs are teribly unrealistic both in movement and position.
but meh. I would rather see the frapable enemies than a fix.

All in all this is an exeptional game amongest the sea of games out there.
If the dev makes grinding parts more in line with the game type.

Reactions: betterzett

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
If the dev makes grinding parts more in line with the game type.
Yeah, I thought about this. I just can't figure out how to do this properly without breaking the immersion.
I could make enemies in VR part more "fappable", and even addsome animations with them, since MC have this DevTool that wouldn't be immersion-breaking.
But what about other parts?

Also, I'm gonna add achievments system in ver 2.0 that will guide players to unlock all content in the game.

Reactions: camoway

halil123

May 23, 2017
I really like this game. Cool concept with VR/IRL parallelism.

How do I get upgraded sleeping scenes with pills? I don't get an option to use them when they are sleeping.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Haven't played the game in a while, sex with Kim and Rachel is a thing, or still not...?
There are several scens in DoA with both Kim and Rachel. And some foreplay with Kim IRL.

How do I get upgraded sleeping scenes with pills? I don't get an option to use them when they are sleeping.
You need to give them pills while they're awake at night. So, with Rachel it's only if she's playing VR. With Kim it's VR and PC

Reactions: halil123

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
yes i have load older version the saves are from january think it is 1.7

Last edited:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So MMF stuff (yeah I know it's a "clone" of the MC... still MMF in my books) is unavoidable?
How much is there?
Will it be a recurring theme?

Not demanding anything, just asking before I decide if I want to try the game or not.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So MMF stuff (yeah I know it's a "clone" of the MC... still MMF in my books) is unavoidable?
How much is there?
Will it be a recurring theme?

Not demanding anything, just asking before I decide if I want to try the game or not.
It´s avoidable (actually you choose if you want or not from the menu, and is not part of the story, if u do it once helps to raise LI stats, but not a must )

Reactions: hobobobb
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes