Kirrito85

Jul 30, 2018
Hello, I have a glitch, when I open to inventory in the VR world and closes it, the HUD disappear and I can't do anything (I can still open the menu and save/load or return to the main menu) Screenshot (708).png

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone has intel on what new scenes we could expect for this new update?
the changelog is a bit ambiguous.

was wondering if the new scenes relate to the real world or to DoA, or both?

thank you in advance

Reactions: E_nigma

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Only THIS for now.
But there'll be new feature in the next version - Progress Manager. I'm still working on it, but it would help players to see how much of content left to see.
Here's a little sneak peek
View attachment 2018546
This looks good. Will this be like a "task list" to see how many versions of activieies are left? Like the bathroom would be "watch" then "enter" etc?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Raise it to level 8
Hopefully this is not as obnoxious as the other mini-games at the start. Those IRL took 30 minutes of trying to speed click or time things, which was not fun and almost caused the game to end up in permanent recycle bin.

Reactions: MrD812

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
This looks good. Will this be like a "task list" to see how many versions of activieies are left? Like the bathroom would be "watch" then "enter" etc?
Yeah. For example in "Yoga" section there'll be just "watching", then "yoga together", then "massage after yoga".
All will be with their own information about requirements, points, etc.

Hopefully this is not as obnoxious as the other mini-games at the start. Those IRL took 30 minutes of trying to speed click or time things, which was not fun and almost caused the game to end up in permanent recycle bin.
I don't know about 30 minutes. I think I made them pretty easy:unsure:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Had to assist others with this one(offline/in person).
For many(not all) whom are use to AVN-type game-play.
Speed-Clicking with a mouse is not really for them, their put-off by it at times.

Kinda like having someone go from playing StarWars Galaxies to Grand Theft Auto 5.
It's a bit of doing, not for everyone *shrugs*.
Just how things are, nothing personal on anyone.

Reactions: Ozygator

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah. For example in "Yoga" section there'll be just "watching", then "yoga together", then "massage after yoga".
All will be with their own information about requirements, points, etc.

This game looks really good! What tags can we hopefully see in the future? I personally hope for features like pregnancy and impregnation with lots of interaction. All the best and much success with this project!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Had to assist others with this one(offline/in person).
For many(not all) whom are use to AVN-type game-play.
Speed-Clicking with a mouse is not really for them, their put-off by it at times.

Kinda like having someone go from playing StarWars Galaxies to Grand Theft Auto 5.
It's a bit of doing, not for everyone *shrugs*.
Just how things are, nothing personal on anyone.
For most of them the last try was the hardest. Like the one with 300 ms target, i think the best I did for this one was like 306 and that one I got extremely lucky with the shapes popping up next to each other.

Adding like 50, or even 25 seconds to the target for that one would have made it be able to finish in under 10 tries as opposed to like 30 tries over 15-20 minutes that it ended up taking. It was so bad I saved immediately after finally doing it.

Dev: Remember, what's 'easy' for you might be very hard for others and your game has to appeal to all. Some might think the pattern game was easy (I think my max on that was like 17-18 in a row without missing) but the clicking was the hardest, some might find the clicking the easiest and the patterns hard, etc.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
For most of them the last try was the hardest. Like the one with 300 ms target, i think the best I did for this one was like 306 and that one I got extremely lucky with the shapes popping up next to each other.

Adding like 50, or even 25 seconds to the target for that one would have made it be able to finish in under 10 tries as opposed to like 30 tries over 15-20 minutes that it ended up taking. It was so bad I saved immediately after finally doing it.

Dev: Remember, what's 'easy' for you might be very hard for others and your game has to appeal to all. Some might think the pattern game was easy (I think my max on that was like 17-18 in a row without missing) but the clicking was the hardest, some might find the clicking the easiest and the patterns hard, etc.
Yeah, I understand. That's why I made cheats available for everyone from very first release.
If you see something as hard or unjust - you can always use cheats to increase stats, get money, restore energy, etc.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes