Mar 18, 2019
How do you actually get the invisibility stuff? I have been rerolling market for literally 45 minutes and no recipe or item has spawned.

I also can't find the hack site on the pc, nor the overload chip option for any of the girls.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I know it's his clone, it's quite obvious, but that doesn't change much for me to be honest. So I guess it's not optional then... Is it something that's going to be a recurring thing in the game?
So if you could clone yourself, and feel whats happening with both set's of "you" at the same time during sex with another person you wouldn't do it? Umm, ok, you're definitely in the minority with people I'd bet. It would be like watching (and feeling) yourself having sex while you're having sex, lol.

The spell is OPTIONAL, as in you never have to even cast it unless you choose to do so.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and lxh123

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
For most of them the last try was the hardest. Like the one with 300 ms target, i think the best I did for this one was like 306 and that one I got extremely lucky with the shapes popping up next to each other.

Adding like 50, or even 25 seconds to the target for that one would have made it be able to finish in under 10 tries as opposed to like 30 tries over 15-20 minutes that it ended up taking. It was so bad I saved immediately after finally doing it.

Dev: Remember, what's 'easy' for you might be very hard for others and your game has to appeal to all. Some might think the pattern game was easy (I think my max on that was like 17-18 in a row without missing) but the clicking was the hardest, some might find the clicking the easiest and the patterns hard, etc.
Brings back memories of my cusin obsessed with Metriod :LOL: and OMG she was so annoying!!
No, was not an option in helping her BUT..... it atleast got her to stop buggin me for a while.
Good memories so, grateful to help anyone with it.

Granted, can't help everyone with this and hopefully something will work out.
Thank You for sharing! (y)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I have no idea what i am supposed to do. Seems like there is more content then i have found. I see people mentioning water clone but i cant do anything with it. Or getting behind the bar. The friend also said they would contact me about making something for his mom?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
other than drug sex is there is any other scene?
At night with the mom you can do bj. There are also 3 scenes, 1 each, wit the clones in the vr. That is all i have found for animated scenes.

edit- thread says you need a invis scroll. Havent seen that yet.

Last edited:

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Damn. I can't do shit in VR world because exiting inventory freeze the game. And leveling without items is hard. Need fix.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
At night with the mom you can do bj. There are also 3 scenes, 1 each, wit the clones in the vr. That is all i have found for animated scenes.

edit- thread says you need a invis scroll. Havent seen that yet.
You need to find recipe for invisibility necklace. You can do it by using glitched gathering system.
1662126669948.png
It will appear in the forest/desert/sky temple after you reach level 5.
Then all you need is to craft it -> interact with innkeeper by pressing "Events". For more info check event list in the thread.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes