betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
And how to we evben trigger the hacking skill? I swear I have clicked everything and yet to find it.
After using this glitched gathering system 3 times - You'll be able to increase your Hacking skill on the PC

knallbong

Dec 30, 2021
Can this guy only finish into the toilet or is there a away around it ?

Great Game. Keep it up. I love sleep sex games

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
I have found a small work-around for us who're struggling with returning from the inventory that then removes the UI.
Buy/Craft/Get you item(s) before-hand, then go fight a mob and win, then after that you get the "loot" menu, where you have a bag on the right hand side that opens the inventory. In there equip whatever you need and then click return and then loot all, game then proceeds with the UI functional. :)(y)

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
I have found a small work-around for us who're struggling with returning from the inventory that then removes the UI.
Buy/Craft/Get you item(s) before-hand, then go fight a mob and win, then after that you get the "loot" menu, where you have a bag on the right hand side that opens the inventory. In there equip whatever you need and then click return and then loot all, game then proceeds with the UI functional. :)(y)
unfortunately that workaround does not work with those like me struggling with the traceback error we are receiving trying to open the inventory in the first place.

Mar 3, 2022
Got the update and played that glitch mini game. I got a score of 6 but no idea what the fuck is the point in it. Has anyone done a step by step for this update so I can get through it and see the good stuff please.

edit.
Can't be arsed with this sort of shit no more. The dev makes fantastic animations but the gaming experience is fucking awful. Dev, is there a gallery mode so I can just see the sex content?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Got the update and played that glitch mini game. I got a score of 6 but no idea what the fuck is the point in it. Has anyone done a step by step for this update so I can get through it and see the good stuff please.

edit.
Can't be arsed with this sort of shit no more. The dev makes fantastic animations but the gaming experience is fucking awful. Dev, is there a gallery mode so I can just see the sex content?
Gallery will be in the next update.
Glitched gathering is a way to obtain resources and items.
I'm not making a Visual Novel in its usual form, so if minigames aren't for you, there's nothing I can do.

Reactions: xapican

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but I am literally getting game frozen after buying/ equipping an item such as a staff or like knight leggings

Reactions: Tomros

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
unfortunately that workaround does not work with those like me struggling with the traceback error we are receiving trying to open the inventory in the first place.
Yes, sorry, that is only a workaround for the issue with the UI being removed and softlocks the game when exiting the inventory.
I haven't personally encountered the traceback error myself, yet, so haven't found a workaround for that :(

123guy456

Jul 15, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.8
Size: 337 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can you update to 1.9? Thanks a bunch!

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes