Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
This is undeniably a great game, only issues I have with it are the lack of consequences for actions (partly because it's sandbox) and the lack of variety and "stages" to the drug rape and sleep rape scenes. Hopefully the Dev develops those scenes, big fan of sleep sex and rape btw so kudos to you

emgalul

Aug 16, 2021
How do i get Jenny to copy Rachel & Kim? I've copied Cassie and completed that quest, but no option to copy the other 2. I've tried speaking to Jenny in every place on the VR map. even invited rachel and kim to jennies house

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
How do i get Jenny to copy Rachel & Kim? I've copied Cassie and completed that quest, but no option to copy the other 2. I've tried speaking to Jenny in every place on the VR map. even invited rachel and kim to jennies house
Look at this post
To copy Rachel and Kim you need them to be in DoA while talking to Jennie

Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
can we get a gofile or workupload link added? they're the only hosts that give a reasonable download speed to my region

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I don't get it, the models are gorgeous, the writing is good, and the story is fun. But this idiot (MC) is trying to impregnate his toilet.
Perhaps there's not enough toilet procreation for those whom give a shit?
If ya take a dump, just don't name it after me no matter how much resemblance it shares.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1664527153297.png

Double Perception 2.0 is now available

Double Perception 2.0 - Start of Improvements

Double Perception 2.0 is finally here.
This update's goal was gameplay improvement. In fact, I want to improve a lot of stuff in the game, so in the near future I want to improve animations (add new angles and SFX), rework DoA enemies (for more lewd content), add keybindings and a lot of other stuff.
But let's focus on the start of this journey - DP 2.0

DP 2.0 REQUIRES A NEW START!!!
First of all - new locations. SPA and Cinema.

1664527278059.png

1664527289544.png

You can't visit them by yourself. But, you can invite girls to visit SPA, Cinema or Restaurant.

1664527311208.png

As you can see, there’s a new option when interacting with character – “Invite”.But, for now, you can invite only Rachel and Kim.

Also, when inviting to the restaurant or spa, you will be able to play new minigames to increase stat gains.

Select paired themes while talking at the Restaurant:

1664527330087.png

Or try to peep as much as you can at the SPA:

1664527353437.png

However, there’s no minigame for the Cinema event. There you can choose a film’s category and tier. Each day list of films renews itself. There’re three categories: Comedy (Affection based), Drama (Lust based) and Horror (Corruption based). Also, there’re 3 tiers of films. The higher tier of film – the higher price and stat gains.

1664527372058.png

I think these three options to invite Kim/Rachel is a great option to dilute the routine grind for stats.

I hope you’ll enjoy this release. There’ll be more improvements in the future, so stay tuned.

-Zett

TL DR Changelog:

• New Location – SPA
  • New Location – Cinema
  • New interaction option – “Invite
  • Now you can invite Rachel/Kim to the SPA/Restaurant/Cinema
  • New minigame for SPA together
  • New minigame for Restaurant together
  • New Progress Manager screen
  • New Gallery Screen
Fixed:

• Stats reset to default after glitched gathering loot
  • Softlock in DoA

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Time to download again (y)

E: Not too much new content, but at least the VR bug seems fixed and a few new mechanics added which can be built upon

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes