betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
hi betterzett

do the game have monster girls with we can get intimate ? (in the vr world)

thanks

have a nice day ! :)
Hey there.
Unfortunately, no. But I'm thinking about adding an immersive way to do that. Would love to hear your opinion on how to make that possible!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hey guys. Just wanted to thank you all for your feedback! ;)(y)

I'm making a hotfix patch, so feel free to report any bug/typos/issues/etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can get by with the sandbox but if the mini games are the only way to make money it will be unplayable for someone like me. If they where skippable or point and click it would work better. I have carpel tunnel in both wrists and cant move my hands fast enough to click on the keyboard.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there.
Unfortunately, no. But I'm thinking about adding an immersive way to do that. Would love to hear your opinion on how to make that possible!
Well the MC could use an onahole/masturbator connected to the vr set who reproduce what happening in the vr world,
you know like these masurbator we can control speed etc... we can even imagine it becoming thighter when the women
orgasm etc...
or even a whole butt.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I can get by with the sandbox but if the mini games are the only way to make money it will be unplayable for someone like me. If they where skippable or point and click it would work better. I have carpel tunnel in both wrists and cant move my hands fast enough to click on the keyboard.
They're skippable after the first time. Or you can just press J and open a cheat menu, to give yourself whatever you need.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Well the MC could use an onahole/masturbator connected to the vr set
That's a good idea, but I was talking about adding fuckable monsters to DoA. Like how MC will make them spread their legs if devs didn't make that.
One idea came to mind, an extension to "Customisable Guardian skill". The player will increase his hacking skills and just hack the game the way he likes.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
just like this. I'm in VR in my "house" crafting some items then after equipping them I got no UI elements any more so I got stuck here.
I think you accidentally pressed the middle mouse button and hide the UI

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Sadly not the case.
I just can't reproduce this bug. I bought recipe and resources -> crafted item -> equipped it in inventory screen -> closed inventory
And all seems to be working properly. Please tell me how you've got this bug step by step, thank you!

zroy737

Feb 4, 2018
I just can't reproduce this bug. I bought recipe and resources -> crafted item -> equipped it in inventory screen -> closed inventory
And all seems to be working properly. Please tell me how you've got this bug step by step, thank you!
Isimply did the same thing as you did. I bought some recipes for a green and a blue, went to house, craft iron bars at forge, craft them at workbench, equip, then this.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Isimply did the same thing as you did. I bought some recipes for a green and a blue, went to house, craft iron bars at forge, craft them at workbench, equip, then this.
I've tried this sequence several times - no bugs were spotted.
What Item did you craft?

zroy737

Feb 4, 2018
I've tried this sequence several times - no bugs were spotted.
What Item did you craft?
I can only remember a pair of green gloves and a pair of blue shoes maybe since I did not save my game. Now I need to play from the start all over again.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I can only remember a pair of green gloves and a pair of blue shoes maybe since I did not save my game. Now I need to play from the start all over again.
I will have to leave this for now, because I can't reproduce it. You can wait for a hotfix patch, or if you wanna play now, there is a cheat menu in the game.

zroy737

Feb 4, 2018
I will have to leave this for now, because I can't reproduce it. You can wait for a hotfix patch, or if you wanna play now, there is a cheat menu in the game.
Just got the weird bug again, and I believe it has something to do with the refresh every time you enter a new "map" like from inventory to my house. If I click too quickly during the refresh, it will mess with the refresh process resulting in a "stuck".
Maybe disable input during those refreshes?

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes