betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
sorry apparently I'm in the same case as other people I play with joiplay so on phone it's too bad.....
Are you able to see anything on the phone?
Again, the game was designed for PC, I'm not sure UI and text will be read well.

Blady1993

Dec 21, 2018
Could you please explain how did you encounter this bug?

Here is all Equippables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1 From time to time there are items tat cannot be looted
2 On desert after gathering clicked loot all and i stuck on the empty desert i could lvl there too and spam too many buttons but it was only 1 time. And empty desert means no butons for fight or map exit etc.

Items: I cant find legendary necklece in shop and the other 3 hitted like 10 times.

Last edited:

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
1 From time to time there are items tat cannot be looted
2 On desert after gathering clicked loot all and i stuck on the empty desert i mayed lvl there too and spam too many buttons but it was only 1 time. And empty desert means no butons for fight or map exit etc.

Items: I cant find legendary necklece in shop and the other 3 hitted like 10 times.
I made a new version with bugfixes and added some QoL stuff, waiting for mods to upload.
And itemlist in the market differs each day.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Are you able to see anything on the phone?
Again, the game was designed for PC, I'm not sure UI and text will be read well.
it's really a shame but the rendering of the images is very good and the text appears very well with the joiplay application but for the mini games I cannot select (j,c,y) otherwise everything is displayed very well

Reactions: Steffane

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
it's really a shame but the rendering of the images is very good and the text appears very well with the joiplay application but for the mini games I cannot select (j,c,y) otherwise everything is displayed very well
If I get enough requests to make an Android build, I will consider doing that.

And at some point there will be more ways to earn money in the game as development continues.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
If I get enough requests to make an Android build, I will consider doing that.

And at some point there will be more ways to earn money in the game as development continues.
ok thank you for responding with respect and understanding. for the android port it does not matter I manage to launch the game on joiplay but the only problem and that if we replaced the system of letters (jyc) against just a click on the screen it would work. thank you again and the games and very beautiful !!!bravo

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
That's a good idea, but I was talking about adding fuckable monsters to DoA. Like how MC will make them spread their legs if devs didn't make that.
One idea came to mind, an extension to "Customisable Guardian skill". The player will increase his hacking skills and just hack the game the way he likes.
yeah good idea it seem interesting. :)

Reactions: betterzett

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so we are playing a game where we are playing another game? uugh, that i like dream sequences in other games, I always skip it as I dont feel like it is part or the "real" world in the game

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
so we are playing a game where we are playing another game? uugh, that i like dream sequences in other games, I always skip it as I dont feel like it is part or the "real" world in the game
I'm not sure that I understood you...
I wanted to make an immersive way to hump monster girls and imagine humping real girls.
And I got a really interesting plot twists in my mind with this DoA game, so stay tuned ;)(y)

Is the hotfix out yet?
Here it is, I'm still waiting for uploader

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
They're skippable after the first time. Or you can just press J and open a cheat menu, to give yourself whatever you need.
I mean, I just have to let the time pass for the minigame to finish the first time and then I don't have to play them anymore, right?

How long are the minigames? For knowing if I can make myself a coffee while time passes.

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I mean, I just have to let the time pass for the minigame to finish the first time and then I don't have to play them anymore, right?

How long are the minigames? For knowing if I can make myself a coffee while time passes.
Well, if you'll just wait you will earn nothing. It's a mini-game. Both are about a minute, but you can speed up waiter work by pressing LMB

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, if you'll just wait you will earn nothing. It's a mini-game. Both are about a minute, but you can speed up waiter work by pressing LMB
And do you always have to play the minigame or can you just skip it after the first time and win a fixed amount?

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
And do you always have to play the minigame or can you just skip it after the first time and win a fixed amount?
After first time your score will be saved and there will be an option to skip the mini-game and recieve payment. But stamina and action points will still be spent.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes