Mar 3, 2022
I gotta say that gallery is frustrating, no way to tell what you have looked at, can't even look at them in sequence becaue it shunts you back the top each time you return to the main gallery, are thumbnails hard? (serious question)
For a dev with so much talent, he does seem to make things overly difficult or not thought out. A majority of the time I lean more towards letting the dev create the game they wanted to make in the first place rather than listen to the fans/gamers who just want the same shit over and over. But there is also a lot to said for things that work/don't work in other games and how new devs can prevent/improve on those things.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But i cannot buy drug pills for mobile game... Computer not working in mobile game
then I'm afraid you're screwed,
if you have the ability to edit your saves you might be able to cheat them.
sleeping pills seem to be saved under
realityInventory > 19051420 > item > max_stack new = 1
realityInventory > 19051420 > max_stack new = 1
realityInventory > 19051420 > stack new = 1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I think so, the option does not always come up when she is at the computer.
Hmm... so maybe related to affection or corruption? Thanks.. I thought I had found all the scenes

Edit, works with 1 affection, zero everything else.

Last edited:

Royalchut

Jan 20, 2023
i am jot buying pills in mobile game . . how i can buy... computer not work properly in mobile game not buying sleeping in mobile game....

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes