Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What is the question? it clearly tells you need an invisibility necklace, and you can find them by playing the glitched minigame,
They seem fairly common, on my first playthrough I think I got one third or fourth time, on my second play through I got one straight away.
Once you get one put it on and talk to the tavern keeper again, there are two scenes, sneak behind the bar and fap over her, and another where you fuck her.

Beat the Glitch minigame by searching the jumble for the 5 character string at the bottom, second or third time opens a Hack training game on the pc, build your hack skills to make the glitches a lot easier (the 5 character string gets highlighted in the jumble).

Reactions: betterzett

nathan_nate

Jul 9, 2021
What is the question? it clearly tells you need an invisibility necklace, and you can find them by playing the glitched minigame,
They seem fairly common, on my first playthrough I think I got one third or fourth time, on my second play through I got one straight away.
Once you get one put it on and talk to the tavern keeper again, there are two scenes, sneak behind the bar and fap over her, and another where you fuck her.

Beat the Glitch minigame by searching the jumble for the 5 character string at the bottom, second or third time opens a Hack training game on the pc, build your hack skills to make the glitches a lot easier (the 5 character string gets highlighted in the jumble).
Hot to find glitch minigame?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hot to find glitch minigame?
note the glitch minigame doesn't appear immediately, IIRC you have to retreive the Traders goods first (for the Barmaid), and the Wizards ingredients. Then you'll start to see a third symbol on the map
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
  1. The thing you found was a scroll that teaches you how to make the necklace, enter your inventory select it.
  2. and click "USE"
    To Craft the Necklace, you'll need 8 silver Ingots and 5 Sapphires.
  3. Craft the Ingots in the Forge
  4. Then select the bottom crafting table to make the necklace
  5. Select the necklace from the menu
  6. Click Craft
  7. Wear the Necklace, find it in your inventory, and click Equip should be is the same place "use" was for the scroll,
  8. go fuck the tavern wench

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
  1. The thing you found was a scroll that teaches you how to make the necklace, enter your inventory select it.
  2. and click "USE"
    To Craft the Necklace, you'll need 8 silver Ingots and 5 Sapphires.
  3. Craft the Ingots in the Forge
  4. Then select the bottom crafting table to make the necklace
  5. Select the necklace from the menu
  6. Click Craft
  7. Wear the Necklace, find it in your inventory, and click Equip should be is the same place "use" was for the scroll,
  8. go fuck the tavern wench
You deserve a "Helper" badge :D(y)

Royalchut

Jan 20, 2023
How I am out of computer screen... after buy sleeping drug pills in mobile game
Computer not work in mobile game ... How to use

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
is there a mod to skip the mini game ? i don't want to kink shame, but neither tic tac toe nor sweeper turn me on so the game is mostly a pain

edit :S i was ranting for ... mostly no reason, i got trigered by the mini-game presence all around and that message about english layout for keyboard ^^

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is there a mod to skip the mini game ? i don't want to kink shame, but neither tic tac toe nor sweeper turn me on so the game is mostly a pain
Tic Tac Toe? Sweeper? where are those?
Almost all the minigames have a skip option after the first time.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Tic Tac Toe? Sweeper? where are those?
Almost all the minigames have a skip option after the first time.
read my edit done before your coment, but don't worry while there's a skip after first time, my main problem is their presence to begin with ^^, aslo while the threat of having to use a querty layout isn't implemented it did threaten my azerty mind quite a bit

Royalchut

Jan 20, 2023
How I am out of computer screen... after buy sleeping drug pills in mobile game
Computer not work in mobile game ... How to use

Please tell me a solution.....??

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes