D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
Glad to see that the gallery is still confusing as ever. No idea what scene you're looking at and it just scrolls all the way to the top when you exit out of another clip.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Something wrong with Jennie's stat. I started her 1st date with affection 35. After few trips to the restaurant, it is still at 35. Problems with other stats too.

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
Worth to play, very good, but scenes are too short as for me and it lacks some pube hairs for older women (and not old too:)). As for rpg part - very nice, but too ez to lvl up and gain all stuff. Theese are my minor remarks. Its not boring, u dont need to gring a lot, pretty faced girls (yes, I know we have more beautiful examples of arts here at f95z). I liked a lot VR part and wish all the best to the author.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Something wrong with Jennie's stat. I started her 1st date with affection 35. After few trips to the restaurant, it is still at 35. Problems with other stats too.
Been a while, did a few test runs with this update.
Aside from the usual mini-game key-placement annoyances.
There's a few assorted bugs occurring 'Ignore' can work around.

Date with Jennie won't trigger and starting fresh didn't fix it.
No interest in testing the ruphie-rape/sleep-rape scenes.
Ran tests mainly with MS, not as much Linux this time around.

Poor choice of words in usual places on this title and text-face icon's incorrect expressions.
Point of penetrations on the animations is still lacking more then not, just as the scenes them selves.
Most every one of the sex scenes(vaginal penetration) are quickie-sex type(note: VR doesn't count as actual).

Gallery does have issues but, it's nothing new and can be ironed out later.
Other then that, the models are looking good and have shown improvement.
Since the titles first start, the renders are looking better.

somrani112

Nov 10, 2018
Just downloaded this game and it is quite fun, but I've encountered a bunch of bugs. I cannot view the selfies that Kimberly sent and I also cannot check a single scene from the Guardian's scenes

Jan 21, 2022
Just downloaded this game and it is quite fun, but I've encountered a bunch of bugs. I cannot view the selfies that Kimberly sent and I also cannot check a single scene from the Guardian's scenes
I haven't gotten to the Guardian's scenes so I don't know about that but the Kim selfies bug is just the code calling for .png format when the images in \game\images\Kim\photoshot are in .webp. You can just look at them there or if you really care, convert them to pngs yourself and they will be visible in game.

edit: fixed the script so you can see them through the phone normally. sms.rpy replaces the current one in \game\Overworld Screens
edit 2:guardians seems to be the same problem and switching the webp to png images makes it work but my attempts at switching the code itself hasn't worked.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(Click the Unlock button. Close ANY popup windows. Click the Unlock button again, then Download)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 523 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Deskivo
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes