Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
Some of the cheats no longer work as of 3.2 all the items code don't work you can still edit their love level and corruption and lust and edit your money irl and ig

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
does anybody have a full save with all the scenes?
i missed the ones tied to minigames and one that i already had too much corruption

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
so if we delete those two files are we are left with is 2 video files called no and yes you know this right?

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
  • New Animated Scene – Rachel Laundry Sеx
  • New Animated Scene – Kim SPA HJ
They don't trigger

. Rachel never goes to laundry and kim is behind the minigame?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
  • New Animated Scene – Rachel Laundry Sеx
  • New Animated Scene – Kim SPA HJ
They don't trigger

. Rachel never goes to laundry and kim is behind the minigame?
Both of these trigger fine for me... what does "kim is behind the minigame" mean? do you realise you need to "lose" the minigame to get the scene? if your stats with her are high enough she catches you looking at her, notices your hardon and decides to give you some relief

There is a bug in the spa where the game will crash if you move the pointer to far right, (game looks for images with negative values that are'nt in the image folder), but keep the point to the left works ok

Last edited:

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Both of these trigger fine for me... what does "kim is behind the minigame" mean? do you realise you need to "lose" the minigame to get the scene? if your stats with her are high enough she catches you looking at her, notices your hardon and decides to give you some relief

There is a bug in the spa where the game will crash if you move the pointer to far right, (game looks for images with negative values that are'nt in the image folder), but keep the point to the left works ok

Racel doesn't do laundry animore she is always washing disches
Tanks for the tip for Kim

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Racel doesn't do laundry animore she is always washing disches
Tanks for the tip for Kim
she still does for me... I'm guessing you're just having bad luck with the RNG (might also be limited to certain days/times... Weekends Morning/Day maybe... I'm not sure though)
if you hover over the MC's face a submenu will open that has (among others) a clock face, use that to reroll the RNG that places the NPC on the map (costs AP so you might want to cheat a few extra points of it)

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
she still does for me... I'm guessing you're just having bad luck with the RNG (might also be limited to certain days/times... Weekends Morning/Day maybe... I'm not sure though)
if you hover over the MC's face a submenu will open that has (among others) a clock face, use that to reroll the RNG that places the NPC on the map (costs AP so you might want to cheat a few extra points of it)

I tried eveting. Yor suggestions are precious but I still can have Racel doing Laundry. Laundry fun is blowjob so next have to be sex but nothing

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes