Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
God dam it my full save is gone......is it only happaned to me or everyone els....

I really don't wanna play this game from start.
Dude you know it is really easy to cheat right? combined with day skipping you can zoom past the previous content in a couple of minutes

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Dude you know it is really easy to cheat right? combined with day skipping you can zoom past the previous content in a couple of minutes
Really? how ? I mean its possible in VN but this is sandbox + VN. You have to know where to go in exact time which is annoying.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Really? how ? I mean its possible in VN but this is sandbox + VN. You have to know where to go in exact time which is annoying.
It's not really about exact time in most cases, hold your pointer over your portrait, and you will see you AP, Stamina, a Clock and a Home icon, click the clock to reroll the RNG that moves everyone

but in DOA once to get a character online you can control where they are by visiting the location you want them to be and inviting them to trigger the event you need to happen.

J plus restore your AP works magic if you really need it to happen in a specific time zone

Last edited:

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
Update only please?
u got to ask bob69 i think they are the only one on the site that does update only, I doubt they will see your post if you don't use the @ function. Which works by putting the @ before whomever's name you are trying to ask, no spaces.

I will show you an example,

Bob69 wondering if you are going to do an update only patch, EpicMax would appreciate it.

And that's how that works, hopefully bob69 will make one.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
u got to ask bob69 i think they are the only one on the site that does update only, I doubt they will see your post if you don't use the @ function. Which works by putting the @ before whomever's name you are trying to ask, no spaces.

I will show you an example,

Bob69 wondering if you are going to do an update only patch, EpicMax would appreciate it.

And that's how that works, hopefully bob69 will make one.
I kinda stopped doing this one because its so annoying, will look into it I guess.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
I kinda stopped doing this one because its so annoying, will look into it I guess.
oh no worries, I was just helping/showing a newbie how things work, if you don't wanna do it, it's fine I already grabbed your compressed version, thanks

spammermail76

Sep 20, 2019
How do you know if you have all the galleries unlocked? It doesn't show previews, so I have to click at random to see what's what and there are a lot of them that I can't click on. Making me think that there is something secret I haven't unlocked, but cant seem to find anything. Anyways to show previews for the gallery?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do you know if you have all the galleries unlocked? It doesn't show previews, so I have to click at random to see what's what and there are a lot of them that I can't click on. Making me think that there is something secret I haven't unlocked, but cant seem to find anything. Anyways to show previews for the gallery?
No the galleries are shit at the moment. No previews, no thumbnails, no text labels... I assume that is all on a todo list somewhere.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Double Perception [v3.2] [Zett] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.
Requested by pb03 & EpicMax, well now I was doing it anyways. xD

Universal: v3.1 -> v3.2 [77,8 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Reactions: pb03 and medgecko

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
the gallery unlock function seems to need an update

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the minigames are easily the worst part of the game. it sucks that some scenes are tied behind them.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes