7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
I am getting a white glitch screen whenever I input allgallery, well ANY "all" or special code.
I followed the installation instructions, adding all 4 files into the game folder, what am I missing to be able to use these codes?

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
I am getting a white glitch screen whenever I input allgallery, well ANY "all" or special code.
I followed the installation instructions, adding all 4 files into the game folder, what am I missing to be able to use these codes?
This workaround isn't functional anymore iirc. It should be removed from the main post.

jbchill

Jan 5, 2019
Pretty sure the new cheat codes are in screens.rpy
But, I still get the "No no no" when I type them in.
Tried with tlovers files and get the Exception Error.
Just gonna follow the in-game guide...

kandayu

Dec 8, 2018
What I did to get the codes to work was made a fresh save in 2.7 before the cheat menu update used the codes then switched back to current version without doing anything else in game except opening. Kind of a pain of a work around but it has worked so far.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Pretty sure the new cheat codes are in screens.rpy
But, I still get the "No no no" when I type them in.
Tried with tlovers files and get the Exception Error.
Just gonna follow the in-game guide...
What I did to get the codes to work was made a fresh save in 2.7 before the cheat menu update used the codes then switched back to current version without doing anything else in game except opening. Kind of a pain of a work around but it has worked so far.
What exactly are you guys trying to get that isn't available with the basic codes? I think I did them once doing them once but can't seem the remember what it unlocked.

Aug 30, 2019
i downloaded the cheat thing but how do I acess it to put in the special codes? most things have like a cheat menu but I can't find it?

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
They don't work at the moment, but I want to say it's key "j", but it comes up as an error exception

Last edited:

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I'm sorry but your hero is stuck in another update. Everyone can get help with game issues. But I ask for help everyone disappears.

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm sorry but your hero is stuck in another update. Everyone can get help with game issues. But I ask for help everyone disappears.
honestly i didnt saw your post, but if that's the case i more than willing to help you, where are you stuck or where you got a problem?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A bit passive aggressive dude, if your post got lost in the shuffle trying bumping it, quoting or linking it, just saying you didn't get help without repeating the problem is a good way to get ignored.
Trying to rephrase your problem can work too, might be that your original question wasn't clear enough for people to recognize if they knew the answer or not.
Clarity is King, try posting screenshots of the problem, and maybe saves

Last edited:
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
When does update 3.2 be available?
3 weeks of complete silence.
It's been available for "Die-Hard" patrons since 6 days ago. It's supposed become public one week after being made available for "Supporter" patrons, but in my experience when it's released for this tier it is also posted here, so we are likely going to get the new version in 1 or 2 days.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

pogo741852

Dec 18, 2018
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
Where i write the codes?

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes