Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know if the dev changed the lines or if the iPatch was always like this, but to fix the intro lines for incest edit the file and replace the first 3 lines with these:

Code:
        t1 = t1.replace("That's right. I moved away to give them some space and now is the time for me to become self-sustainable.", "That's right. I moved out to give dad and step-mom some space and it is time for me to become self-sustainable.")
        t1 = t1.replace("At my mom's best friend - Rachel.", "I am at my mom's house. Dad and step-mom helps pay as much as food costs.")
        t1 = t1.replace("And does this Rachel have kids of her own?", "Does your mom have any other kids?")
Keep in mind that it needs to be indexed as it is here and it has to be spaces, not tabs

EDIT: I mean the first 3 t1.replace lines, not lines 1-3 in the file :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
LMFAO, alright is there a mod where I can change the MC so he doesn't look like homosexual Emo?
Heavy eye makeup with one BADASS star on his shoulder since it SHOWS how he BORE the pain to have it done!
Oh and the LOL...the outfit..yeah, I need to be able to choose my own features, please.
Nothing against those who are gay btw, but it's just not for me when I look at the character I am playing, expecting him to do pirouettes in a field of flowers alright lol.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
So, my impression after playing around in the game for a couple of hours is that the dev spent so much time designing a bad RPG (I've never played a good one in Ren'Py) that they forgot that the game should have a plot. Daily reminder that most games do not benefit at all from being sandbox. Most of the time, it just adds tedium.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
LMFAO, alright is there a mod where I can change the MC so he doesn't look like homosexual Emo?
Heavy eye makeup with one BADASS star on his shoulder since it SHOWS how he BORE the pain to have it done!
Oh and the LOL...the outfit..yeah, I need to be able to choose my own features, please.
Nothing against those who are gay btw, but it's just not for me when I look at the character I am playing, expecting him to do pirouettes in a field of flowers alright lol.
Are you complaining about the character the MC plays in the game? That's what set you off on this tirade? Hmm, I think you may have some supressed issues to work through there if a simple model for a game caused this level of outburst.

Why would the player change the features of the game charactrer? This isn't some AAA title that had real 3D engine that can render scenes on the fly based on how the player wants to play. I think you may want to go back to COD or one of the derivatives, might suit you more to yell into the VOIP and tell everyone what a bad ass MF you are in game... Just sayin'. ;)

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Just got the VR set and went through the intro for the game within the game. Lvled up but won't let me select the perk. Clicked several times and nothing.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Are you complaining about the character the MC plays in the game? That's what set you off on this tirade? Hmm, I think you may have some supressed issues to work through there if a simple model for a game caused this level of outburst.

Why would the player change the features of the game charactrer? This isn't some AAA title that had real 3D engine that can render scenes on the fly based on how the player wants to play. I think you may want to go back to COD or one of the derivatives, might suit you more to yell into the VOIP and tell everyone what a bad ass MF you are in game... Just sayin'. ;)
"TRIAD and OUTBURST, is that what you took from my post lol?"
It NEVER fails my expectations, when an individual can say anything, which automatically gets someone triggered SO much, to take offense to it lol, and then others get to enjoy the "blessing" from that LOL!
I LOVE how an individual can post the most innocent, or funny thing they heard today, SOMEONE automatically HAS to take offense at it.
Like THAT comment truly ruined their PERFECT day lmfao!
You could have SIMPLY replied something like "Oh hey my friend, there is no selection process in this game since it's not using a top-tier engine, try to still enjoy it anyway and have a great day",
but nope...you took my comment like a personal attack like it was ME who was the one that fired you from your job today like I was the reason you stubbed your toe lol.

Try...Lol...no seriously TRY to read that again without the animosity, or repressed anger you are revealing.
Please I am serious there, we don't need any trolling, arguments, or even a continuation of this conversation.

Edit: AND HOW was I even REMOTELY trying to be a badass, I can't even read my comment TRYING to view it that way, oh wait because of how little the tat would hurt?
I have 2 sleeves, and a right peck done, and am very aware of how little the star would hurt.

Last edited:

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019

you seem more upset than him

• Haha
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hey I am upgrading my Guardians, so...uh..how do I use them or see them in action?
Aside from the left part of the wheel, that shows a frame or two, are there some game-based actions they can do, like join us on quests?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"TRIAD and OUTBURST, is that what you took from my post lol?"
It NEVER fails my expectations, when an individual can say anything, which automatically gets someone triggered SO much, to take offense to it lol, and then others get to enjoy the "blessing" from that LOL!
I LOVE how an individual can post the most innocent, or funny thing they heard today, SOMEONE automatically HAS to take offense at it.
Like THAT comment truly ruined their PERFECT day lmfao!
You could have SIMPLY replied something like "Oh hey my friend, there is no selection process in this game since it's not using a top-tier engine, try to still enjoy it anyway and have a great day",
but nope...you took my comment like a personal attack like it was ME who was the one that fired you from your job today like I was the reason you stubbed your toe lol.

Try...Lol...no seriously TRY to read that again without the animosity, or repressed anger you are revealing.
Please I am serious there, we don't need any trolling, arguments, or even a continuation of this conversation.

Edit: AND HOW was I even REMOTELY trying to be a badass, I can't even read my comment TRYING to view it that way, oh wait because of how little the tat would hurt?
I have 2 sleeves, and a right peck done, and am very aware of how little the star would hurt.
I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but your first post definitely read as whining (I don't know where Ozygator got badass either).
And as for funny? I think at least one of us needs to reeducate ourselves on the meaning of that word... because after rereading your post I still don't see anything except whining... But Meh! many of my jokes fall flat too depending on the audience (maybe it's a language/culture thing?)

I do understand why Ozygator got triggered though, This game has ONE amateur Developer working in his spare time, why the hell would anyone want him to take time away from making the actual game to devote to making a character generator (if that's even possible in Renpy).

Enough games get abandoned because they are harder to make than people think, without killing developers motivations by trolling their artistic choices.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey I am upgrading my Guardians, so...uh..how do I use them or see them in action?
You don't... they are only eye candy... so far anyway.
one of the quad of buttons in the bottom left corner will show you different scenes with them depending on what outfits you have chosen.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but your first post definitely read as whining (I don't know where Ozygator got badass either).
And as for funny? I think at least one of us needs to reeducate ourselves on the meaning of that word... because after rereading your post I still don't see anything except whining... But Meh! many of my jokes fall flat too depending on the audience (maybe it's a language/culture thing?)

I do understand why Ozygator got triggered though, This game has ONE amateur Developer working in his spare time, why the hell would anyone want him to take time away from making the actual game to devote to making a character generator (if that's even possible in Renpy).

Enough games get abandoned because they are harder to make than people think, without killing developers motivations by trolling their artistic choices.
Lol YOU see whining too, no matter the LOL or LMFAO applied to it?
That's the ONLY way you can POSSIBLY see it huh?
None of that was whining, or biitching, it was a suggestion, a question, AND a light humor-typed one at that, yet you STILL don't KNOW if it was trolling, how can you get trolling from it LOL?

What is it with people reading humorous lines so negatively, seriously, just TY and see things in light-hearted tones, it seems you and that other one, really need to lighten up and get some humor in your life, before you come on here, since there isn't much but negativity splashed on my comment, that doesn't need it a bit.

If you are just here to watch the world burn and piss on everyone's mood, kindly be silent about it, so the rest of us can actually enjoy our time here.
I will say please, so you don't take THIS negatively as well.

Edit: one more point I ALSO said to the other one, you clearly missed when I basically mentioned how the delivery of the answer was the issue, just say something like "It's hard to do, the dev won't bother with it, so continue to enjoy the creative work that is this game and be well."
I have zero issues with something like that, nor should anyone else.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Lol YOU see whining too, no matter the LOL or LMFAO applied to it?
That's the ONLY way you can POSSIBLY see it huh?
None of that was whining, or biitching, it was a suggestion, a question, AND a light humor-typed one at that, yet you STILL don't KNOW if it was trolling, how can you get trolling from it LOL?

What is it with people reading humorous lines so negatively, seriously, just TY and see things in light-hearted tones, it seems you and that other one, really need to lighten up and get some humor in your life, before you come on here, since there isn't much but negativity splashed on my comment, that doesn't need it a bit.

If you are just here to watch the world burn and piss on everyone's mood, kindly be silent about it, so the rest of us can actually enjoy our time here.
I will say please, so you don't take THIS negatively as well.

Edit: one more point I ALSO said to the other one, you clearly missed when I basically mentioned how the delivery of the answer was the issue, just say something like "It's hard to do, the dev won't bother with it, so continue to enjoy the creative work that is this game and be well."
I have zero issues with something like that, nor should anyone else.
Writing LOL or LMAO means nothing if the content of the post doesn't have anything to back it up.

And Dude quit with the hyperbole already, I read your posts and I gave you my opinion leave it at that.
(Unless of course you are deliberately trolling in which case keep doing what you're doing, you'll get the hang of it eventually)

Sep 24, 2020
View attachment traceback.txt

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stores'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 554, in main
File "renpy/parser.py", line 1761, in report_parse_errors
File "renpy/display\error.py", line 200, in report_parse_errors
File "renpy/game.py", line 291, in invoke_in_new_context
File "renpy/display\error.py", line 48, in call_exception_screen
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3625, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4389, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3426, in check_suspend
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3380, in mobile_save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 407, in save
File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1047, in freeze
File "renpy/rollback.py", line 599, in complete
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stores'

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems i can't get the Mom Passed out after drinking and neiher Jesse date...any tips? i already gifted VR to both mom and sis...amd Moan sound is bugged it works only sometimes and with weird noise

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes