Stonks

Aug 17, 2019
Same here but using the cheat mod which hasn't been updated.

Edit: removed and still doesn't work.
Eh, this is one of my favorite games, but i want to play it properly..it is from 3 updates that i don't touch it because of issue. I wasn't even using the cheat mod.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
don't like all the VR scenario... every single time I got gathering resource I encounter an enemy... and no mana, no heal... boring...
I always go to the library and upgrade my stunning spell to not have cooldown :)
you can basically stun lock any enemy with this (i hope the dev doesn't noticebecause I absolutly abuse this :D)

Stonks

Aug 17, 2019
whe i start a new game i dont' have the issue anymore. with a previous save it's error in script, line 33
I will erase the save and try again

Edit: Kinda managed to fix the gallery problem, but still getting sporadically errors Line 33 :(

Last edited:

damnedreaper99

Feb 13, 2019
sorry for being stupid to ask this but can someone guide me as to how to complete or proceed with the shared VR quest?? im probably missing something as i tried everything from talking to selecting different options but never saw anything regarding shared vr option

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
sorry for being stupid to ask this but can someone guide me as to how to complete or proceed with the shared VR quest?? im probably missing something as i tried everything from talking to selecting different options but never saw anything regarding shared vr option
it's nothing special, it happens when you have VR but before you gift VR to the girls, they will come to you at random times and ask to play with yours. There isn't any sex, just to option to Fapp over them while they use your VR set.

edit: you might still get it by approaching them while they play with theirs click the star and select "help her" instead of "drug her".

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedreaper99

damnedreaper99

Feb 13, 2019
it's nothing special, it happens when you have VR but before you gift VR to the girls, they will come to you at random times and ask to play with yours. There isn't any sex, just to option to Fapp over them while they use your VR set.

edit: you might still get it by approaching them while they play with theirs click the star and select "help her" instead of "drug her".
thank you

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Thanks for new update. But the error while evening (Time=3) tt_Kim == 'farmin' still make trouble. Special for who play new game.
I tried find out some solution but not successful, how ever there was 1 temp way to fix. Recomment : copy a backup (zipped), using notepad++ and fix option tab = 4 space, use unren to decomplier and translate into .rpy files. this way is not completed fix the error but, it work better. I hope there are more solution to solve it.
- Step 1 : In folder (game\Overworld Screens\!Kim), open file "Timetable.rpy" copy the famdin of Rachel timetable.rpy into timetable of Kim.
1725644200918.png
- Step 2 :In folder (game\Overworld Screens\Python), open file "NPC python.rpy", find line :
"if temp_kim_activity == "famdin" :" and fix like below : 1725644512767.png
- If ya don't fix the timetable of Kim, it still error, but if you only fix kim time table, there is screen Kim at dinner room at evening but nothing in there. Then this fix with if Rachel is dinner and Kim is dinner too, they return family dinner, if kim is dinner but not rachel then force she return yoga, same for next with shower together. But game at late (When dinner talk event already done) there are chance "kim and rachel shower together" action and "kim play pc at night" action appear same time.
- I think that can be accept, more actions, more choices.
AND FATER FIXED, IT ONLY WORK AFTER YA CLOSE GAME, REOPEN GAME AND PLAY NEWGAME, load saved unwork.
I'm not coder, I not good at programer so that is my limit, Hope someone have better solution.

Max 1221

Oct 5, 2019
What minigame issue? (be specific, there are lots of minigames)
All the mini-games can either be ignored or skipped on the second repetition (like always)
Mini game that's we have to clear during hack system or hack dev mode quest

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Mini game that's we have to clear during hack system or hack dev mode quest
That's not much clearer, off the top of my head I can think of three minigames you might be talking about (#1,206)... none of which have ever been reported as bugged to my knowledge, care to elaborate?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I just seem to be stuck going around in a circle. I have not seen any new scenes, despite using the vr headset. Gathering, and the other silly mini game with the letters which I avoid. I can fight and win all the battles. Then there is guy who appears. I did a quest for the pirate bar maid, and can make stuff, unlocked all the guardian images. Everything from the non vr scenes is the same.

The mom in the kitchen or taking a shower, the sister in her bedroom etc. Then the mom comes to the mc room, and in the morning so does the sister, they satisfy the mc, but this is where it becomes excessively boring in that, it's the same things over and over. Visit the hospital to see mom, take either mom or sister out for dinner and the scenes that go with those.

I have given both the sister and mother the vr set as a gift, and all they do is put it on and that's it, you can either help them or fap. The sister has appears in the vr, but nothing else happens. I am meant to find something in the woods, but there is nothing there. Kill a creature, search for resources or play the awful mini game.

Am I missing something? how do i find the missing party in the woods? (I meant to either protect them or something. Been a while since I played this game, because of the endless repetitive loop I appear to be stuck in.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I just seem to be stuck going around in a circle. I have not seen any new scenes, despite using the vr headset. Gathering, and the other silly mini game with the letters which I avoid. I can fight and win all the battles. Then there is guy who appears. I did a quest for the pirate bar maid, and can make stuff, unlocked all the guardian images. Everything from the non vr scenes is the same.

The mom in the kitchen or taking a shower, the sister in her bedroom etc. Then the mom comes to the mc room, and in the morning so does the sister, they satisfy the mc, but this is where it becomes excessively boring in that, it's the same things over and over. Visit the hospital to see mom, take either mom or sister out for dinner and the scenes that go with those.

I have given both the sister and mother the vr set as a gift, and all they do is put it on and that's it, you can either help them or fap. The sister has appears in the vr, but nothing else happens. I am meant to find something in the woods, but there is nothing there. Kill a creature, search for resources or play the awful mini game.

Am I missing something? how do i find the missing party in the woods? (I meant to either protect them or something. Been a while since I played this game, because of the endless repetitive loop I appear to be stuck in.
Yeah it's pretty much a slideshow of scenes rather than any kind of linear story so there is a point were there is nothing to do but reviewing the pretty pictures.
Use your phone to see what scenes you have left to unlock, sounds like you have missed a lot of scenes, that Guy is Dave (your Best friend), talk to him after you meet Jenny & discover her secret (you'll be able to fuck his mom (in effigy))

Things you might have missed
  1. The wizard quests x2
  2. The necklace of invisibility (find plans, then forge it)... you'll need it for stuff with Tavern wench, Dave & Cassie
  3. Jenny Stuff
    1. Do the Wizard quests x2 and the Tavern quests
    2. go to the Noticeboard in turn to meet Jenny (there will be a little intro scene)
    3. Raising her affection will unlock about 6 tiers of sex with up 7 variations (if you introduce her to all the other girls)
    4. tell Dave about Jenny's secret to unlock some quests for him
    5. Raise Jenny affection enough to meet Riley
  4. Flatmates Stuff
    1. Use VR when they are using it to meet them in the game, invite them to your base to "hack" them
    2. When their affection/corruption is high enough go to their home or yours (then invite them to so sex stuff with them)... There are a couple of scenes that are only available in their home.
  5. Doll Stuff
  6. Date Stuff (once their stats are high enough date = sex both on location and afterward)
  7. Drunk Stuff
  8. Yoga Stuff
  9. Sleep Stuff...I'm not sure if this is unlocked with House Sex or VR Sex, but after both girls catch you with each other you can unlock VR Threesomes which might be a condition for the real life threesomes with them.... (I'm not sure if you need the VR for this though, you should be able to tell me)
  10. Couch Stuff
  11. Dressup stuff

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Yeah it's pretty much a slideshow of scenes rather than any kind of linear story so there is a point were there is nothing to do but reviewing the pretty pictures.
Use your phone to see what scenes you have left to unlock, sounds like you have missed a lot of scenes, that Guy is Dave (your Best friend), talk to him after you meet Jenny & discover her secret (you'll be able to fuck his mom (in effigy))

Things you might have missed
  1. The wizard quests x2
  2. The necklace of invisibility (find plans, then forge it)... you'll need it for stuff with Tavern wench, Dave & Cassie
  3. Jenny Stuff
    1. Do the Wizard quests x2 and the Tavern quests
    2. go to the Noticeboard in turn to meet Jenny (there will be a little intro scene)
    3. Raising her affection will unlock about 6 tiers of sex with up 7 variations (if you introduce her to all the other girls)
    4. tell Dave about Jenny's secret to unlock some quests for him
    5. Raise Jenny affection enough to meet Riley
  4. Flatmates Stuff
    1. Use VR when they are using it to meet them in the game, invite them to your base to "hack" them
    2. When their affection/corruption is high enough go to their home or yours (then invite them to so sex stuff with them)... There are a couple of scenes that are only available in their home.
  5. Doll Stuff
  6. Date Stuff (once their stats are high enough date = sex both on location and afterward)
  7. Drunk Stuff
  8. Yoga Stuff
  9. Sleep Stuff...I'm not sure if this is unlocked with House Sex or VR Sex, but after both girls catch you with each other you can unlock VR Threesomes which might be a condition for the real life threesomes with them.... (I'm not sure if you need the VR for this though, you should be able to tell me)
  10. Couch Stuff
  11. Dressup stuff
That is quite exhaustive, thank you for the information. I will probably try to play this game again this update, after i've finished the other vn's i am reading, again thank you

Nov 25, 2021
Really like this game, but it needs a big code overhaul, with more prerequisites added.

I'm getting "We already had sex in VR" before the MC having actually bought a VR set. The "We will only do threesomes in DoA" long after everyone were fucking as rabbits IRL. And so on.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes