estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.0 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 682 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Acrophobia

Nov 27, 2022
Yes, has been for every version. Did you search compressed, or compressed v4.0, etc....
Sorry for my stupid English writing skills. I mean the newest version and I've searched it but I haven't found anything about compressed v4.0. If you know, you can give the download link to me.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Could someone explain what guardians are for? I got Kate to legendary status and somehow managed to take her clothes off. lol
There's some arbitrary forest ranger and submissive pics of her but not sure why.
I tried to read about this in the walkthru but 4 pages including the guardian stuff are blank.

The game has improved a bit since I last tried out but there are still some bugs to iron out, otherwise lovely animations and models, good work.
I usually dislike minigames too, but the gathering is slightly relaxing. I am not a crafter enjoyer type of gamer so the cheats are greatly appreciated.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Could someone explain what guardians are for? I got Kate to legendary status and somehow managed to take her clothes off. lol
There's some arbitrary forest ranger and submissive pics of her but not sure why.
I tried to read about this in the walkthru but 4 pages including the guardian stuff are blank.

The game has improved a bit since I last tried out but there are still some bugs to iron out, otherwise lovely animations and models, good work.
I usually dislike minigames too, but the gathering is slightly relaxing. I am not a crafter enjoyer type of gamer so the cheats are greatly appreciated.
I'm not sure there is anyone who can "explain", there is nothing in the game that gives any kind of backstory/context for them as far as I can see.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
fair enough. another renpy fever dream I guess.
yeah I imagine they probably represent previous versions of the main characters that he started to produce before changing tack, Renaming them as guardians rather than disgarding them completely.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I keep getting an error when ever I try to open my gallery. I didnt even download the gallery mod so why is it doing that
Yeah thats part of a series of Bugs that got introduced into the game with V3.9 that breaks "new games" that the Dev didn't fix for V4.0
they aren't evident in saves from V3.8 or earlier as far as I can see.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So I have to wait for 4.1? such a shame
Probably... maybe even later, I'm not sure if the Dev is visiting to pick up on feedback, it doesn't help that so few people bother to report these bugs to him, so when for example he gets a bug reports from just me, he might dismiss the problem as something on my end... because otherwise he'd be getting thousands of people complaining of the same thing... Meh!! so until people learn to report these problems they will probably never get fixed... maybe try sending him a bug report yourself, State exactly what the problem is, send screenshots, error logs, descriptions on how to recreate the bug, etc... at betterzett , or go chat with him on discord

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
is the walkthrough for the sister bugged or is it just me? when i click on the portrait to change characters i get a renpy error

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes