Code:
Gallery: k9u2Nc
Items VR/DoA: mS8k2c
Items Reality: Rl1tMs
Enable VR: H4lm49
Mika - Doll: D8lMk4
Ragdoll - Doll: 9g5L28
Or:

Special cheat code Replacer still works and will work until major game changes .
The game still uses same codes in v4.0

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
if there a way to unlock the new content without starting from the beginning again because i just can unlock the last scene for ragdoll and mika for rachel, cant watch the other-ones ...
look for the last quicksave make quick-1 or something...

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Personal, I want Kim can change glasses (This glasses is Ok but wanna more), renew Kim in DOA and option chosse to cum (my fav is creampie or swallow em'all). By the way, 4.0 is too much error.
Went time change, it said :
npc_Kimberly.location = tt_Kim[temp_kim_activity]["locationid"]
KeyError: u'famdin'
and always be error when choose icons at phone.

• Sad
Reactions: Argrond

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just started playing, tried to switch to another character and that's what I get. Is it curable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that bug started in 3.9, it's isn't evident if you use a save from 3.8 as far as I've seen.
Everyone needs to start reporting those to the Dev... make him realise it needs to be fixed I think he just ignores them if it's only a few people reporting and he can't immediately replicate it.
Ping or PM betterzett

Last edited:
Reactions: Argrond

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
A lot of potential here, but man, am I getting hit with errors across the board:

- Error when trying to open the gallery (cannot ignore)
- Error when trying to sit with Rachel during dinner (can ignore, but not sure if I get stat credit)
- Error during the spa minigame. Happens every like... 5 seconds. Able to hit Ignore, but the game is unplayable.

I know there are more, but I cannot recall them. I am not sure if these errors are causing me to miss things, because I can't seem to find any events that increase lust or corruption, just affection (maybe it's because I just started playing).

Anyways, just my two cents.

EDIT: Added another error.

Last edited:

I-Sin

May 27, 2017
Hi There
A little of console commands

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone knows in which script to look for timers for minigames, please post info

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
starting a new game after a while. but 4.0 have so so many bug error.
well to be more accurate, it's hard to tell how many bugs there are when the "New Game" bug blocks you from seeing the rest :cautious:.
I didn't even realize there were new bugs in v3.9 & v4.0 untill I started a New Game to investigate a bug report someone made.
It'll probably persist through to v4.1 if people don't start reporting it properly to the Dev, I think he needs a mass of reports to catch his attention.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes