LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Nice bugfest ... I started a new game, from scratch, never played before - 5 minutes later, I'm done, please fix this. Don't want to deal with errors every other screen.

Reactions: Faxe10%

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DoublePerception-4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I don't think every game needs an incest patch but some games are clearly made for it.
I mean who wants to play a game where you are forced to play with landlord, landlady and friend?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Double Perception [v4.2] [Zett] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v4.1 -> v4.2 [130 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penguin01

Jul 10, 2024
Can anyone please explain to me what is this thing in VR with numbers, letters and and timer? I click everywhere and nothing. Also, how to get moms blowjob in VR? she mentions it when bathing but i didnt get it

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello, is it normal that i have error screen every two or three minute? Like, did i do something wrong? Or is the game full bugged?
Seems to be a bad call whenever Kim and rachel sit down at the dinner table together... does that sound like your issue? (hitting ignore puts you back in the game)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone please explain to me what is this thing in VR with numbers, letters and and timer? I click everywhere and nothing. Also, how to get moms blowjob in VR? she mentions it when bathing but i didnt get it
you got to be more specific dude try this post #1,206
her scene in VR seemed to be pretty straight forward to me, build up your relationship with her and they unlock... are you talking about the threesome scene? the invisibility scene?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
were do you get the clothes for the cosplay scenes? clothing stores dont sell anything and i dont have them in my inventory (unless i gave them to her already)

3.60 star(s) 38 Votes