4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01108470_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The situation is where the nun stays the night at your inn every day. She is always tired from the journey, so she always takes a rest in your inn. You are charmed by her cuteness, so you can't resist assaulting her in the night! She's so defenseless while sleeping!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-23
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: Genesis Arthangel -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

img_smp1.jpg img_smp3.jpg img_smp5.jpg img_smp2.jpg img_smp4.jpg RJ01108470_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited:

Lujei

Jul 11, 2021
Too dark or am I missing something? Clicking the + on the flashlight doesn't do anything.

EDIT: Nvm. Restarting the game fixed it for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelcrush

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Any cheat engine table or save? Love the concept but the grind is tough when majority of the stuff is in the ten thousands+ points.

Reactions: Walkadav96

Lujei

Jul 11, 2021
100% Save file. Level 5 stats and everything from the shop. For those who know their way around cheat engine, and still wanna grind the game a bit, all values are in double. Not cheat engine savvy enough to make a table.
Save location - C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Doujin_Fever___Night_Assault_
Edit: If you get some weird text trying to download this, Right click then save link as.

Last edited:

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
Too dark or am I missing something? Clicking the + on the flashlight doesn't do anything.

EDIT: Nvm. Restarting the game fixed it for me
Changing shader setting also 'fixes' it (flashlight makes it seem like dark version is supposed to be default). Fiddling with settings also helps with low FPS. Does not matter (much) what it's set to, only that settings were changed.

Lujei

Jul 11, 2021
Changing shader setting also 'fixes' it (flashlight makes it seem like dark version is supposed to be default). Fiddling with settings also helps with low FPS. Does not matter (much) what it's set to, only that settings were changed.
Aye. Restarting the game sets the settings back to default so the dark issue was fixed.
How to vag or anal penetration?
Get her Vag/Anal stat to Lv3.

No titfuck makes me a sad man

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
I have yet to try this one myself, but these dynamic sleeping rape style games are complicated to animate. Calling it low effort trash, when this site is stuffed to the brim with static 3DCG visual novels, can only come from either ignorance, malice, or both. If you were just ignorant, this response is sufficient enough to answer your question; otherwise, do me a favor and think before the next time you comment.

No titfuck makes me a sad man
At least there's oral, but having it all would've been nice...
Screenshot (135).png

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes