Aug 5, 2018
JUL 10, 2021

v0.9.00
  • First part of Emma fight / ACT 1 ending added
  • Greatly reduced client size
  • Added "Splashing Around" CG for Neneko/Shina
  • Resized and tweaked some of Nou and Kaere portraits
  • Added "Paw" icons for quests completion status
  • Neneko can now enter the City right after defeating the Cucco, if the guards at the gate have already escaped
  • Added more Patron "Last Will" items that will drop from monsters around the Hole (1 new team of 4 Patrons have been added)
  • Minor fixes and improvements

v0.8.00
  • Final event for Kaere's Act I added
  • Added "Trapped Frog" CG for Kaere
  • Added wounded portraits for Neneko
  • Resized and tweaked some of Neneko's portraits
  • Fixed some issues with the Kirin fight
  • Fixed name mismatch when more than 1 item drops at a time
  • Added new BGM: "The Hole Point"
  • Added more Patron "Last Will" item that will drop from monsters around the Hole (2 new teams of 4 Patrons each have been added)
  • Fixed Elixir not healing Neneko's HPs when used with the Quick-Item menu
v0.7.04-05
  • Added many new icons (Hungry Manacle, Gold, Key, Rusty Key, Goth Key, Felyne Dress, Wine?, Potion, Elixir, Town Map, Handle)
  • Various fixes/tweaks/optimizations around the Abyss Lift map
  • Fixed sound effects of some monsters' attack animations
  • Finished working on the first part of the fight against Emma (will be added once complete, but boy, that scene is so good)
v0.7.03
  • Added more Patron "Last Will" item that will drop from monsters around the Hole (2 new teams of 4 Patrons each have been added)
  • Various fixes/tweaks/optimizations around the Abyss Lift map (looks and runs better now, in preparation for the first Act's closure!)
  • Fixed Mana Poppies not being deducted after the quest's completion
v0.7.02
  • Added "Nap Time" CG for Anzu
  • Increased big map load time to reduce stuttering around the map
  • Tweaked Neneko's hitbox to avoid the sprite going up Z levels around corners
  • Fixed time progress / HUD being stuck after Nou's intro scene
v0.7.01
  • Fixed Kirin Corpse not being interactable
  • Fixed doors in and out the Kirin room
  • Fixed fog setting interfering with render distance while entering large maps
  • Lowered fog impacts on performance in certain cases

v0.7.00
  • Added a CG Gallery in the main Menu
  • Added Nou's Forge in End City (West)
  • It can now be used to improve your weapons and armors with Splinters and Shards you'll find around the Hole
  • Added Lina, the Dwarven Engineer in End City (West)
  • New portraits for Nou ️
  • New portraits for Anemone️
  • New portraits for Lina ⛏
  • New portraits for Abigail ️
  • Added a new expression for Kaere
  • Added Battle OST theme
  • Lina and Nou have their own daily schedules and dialogues
  • Added bath-time dialogues for Nou
  • Added "Bath Time" CG for Nou
  • Added Frog critters (at night, near ponds and rivers)
  • Added Frog Leg item
  • Added "SDC Uniform" costume for Neneko (chest)
  • Added "Dark Laces" costume for Neneko (lingerie)
  • Added new icons for Worn/Polished/Ancient/Hidden Weapons
  • Added more Patron "Last Will" item that will drop from monsters around the Hole
v0.6.03
  • OPTIMIZATIONS BIATCH! Let me know if you're seeing better performances with this patch
  • Fixed a wrong teleport in the Oktomite Passage
  • Fixed jumps over platforms
  • Bird Thighs now healing correctly 2 HPs
  • Lowered Splinters drop rate while digging around the Hole
  • "not enough Last Wills..." message popping up when quick-using items
  • Holding "S" triggering mass consumption of the selected item even when they're depleted

v0.6.02
  • Some items not being usable in the Quick Item menu anymore (default on button S and D)

v0.6.01
  • Added new icons for Last Wills and Worn/Polished/Ancient/Hidden Armors and Rings
  • Added dialogue bubbles to most treasure chests
  • Fixed screen fading to black after re-playing the NSFW scene by End City's gate
  • Fixed Kaere's quest not proceeding to the next objective after talking to her in the Shrine by the lake
  • Guild building's guard passability fixed
  • Changed treasure in Cucco's Nest to Worn Claw of the Egg

Reactions: LegoBeast

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Opened up the image files and noticed that at least half of the cg images are blank. Seems a bit odd, so maybe I'll just wait until much later. When it has actual content. Lol, they weren't even placeholder.

poplolwtf

Oct 6, 2017
does this still only have like 2 H scenes?
I'm also shocked, instead of making content with old characters, the author for some reason adds new ones. It's so illogical. People pay money to see 3 scenes in half a year. Well, it's fucked up to be honest. I wanted to subscribe, but judging because the author does nothing
, I'm very glad that he didn't. This is a very cool project, but the author, in fact, killed interest in it with his stupid actions.

gavinfoxx

Apr 14, 2018
Have any scenes been recently added? Can you go down the hole? Is there interesting gameplay or novel combat yet? Is the arbitrariness of advancing the plot a bit more sane yet?

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Have any scenes been recently added? Can you go down the hole? Is there interesting gameplay or novel combat yet? Is the arbitrariness of advancing the plot a bit more sane yet?
Basically No. This one will probably be slow to deliver going by other project they are working on.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Excuse me can you tell me what to do in the mission to save his friend?

1) I entered the city;
2) I went to the spot where I found his friend's object;
3) I went to the big building where I spoke (mayor?), But if the guards above see me, they chase me away.

Now what do I have to do to go to the cliff?

Reactions: gnub33

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Im trying to get into the city after spending an hour on guessing on how to make her walk in a mine craft looking background and spending another hour avoiding some bloody bird.

• Angry
Reactions: bananaflyman
Aug 28, 2018
I wanted to subscribe, but judging because the author does nothing
, I'm very glad that he didn't. This is a very cool project, but the author, in fact, killed interest in it with his stupid actions.
Same, was subbed for a month after release but fucked off rather quickly after the first month. I really dont get it. Instead of adding some content for the MC he rather shits our more and more new characters.
This game couldve been really good but that slow ass dialoge, modded 3d rpgmaker and low amount of lewds kinda killed it for me. Even tho i love the design of the MC.

May 16, 2017
Just curious, but last time I played this game, not everything was mapped to the controller or mapped well. Like, I think jump somehow didn't make it? Which is a shame because controller feels right for this and the keybard layout was kind of a mess. Has this been resolved?

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
I downloaded version 0.9.00. at startup, a loading message appears, then a black screen. It all stops there. the game hangs with a black screen. no error messages.

Does anyone know what this game is missing?

Reactions: porios

GodOfWar39

May 1, 2017
I downloaded version 0.9.00. at startup, a loading message appears, then a black screen. It all stops there. the game hangs with a black screen. no error messages.

Does anyone know what this game is missing?
I've been having that issue with every single release of this game, still haven't been able to try it out which is a shame cause it interested me, no idea how to fix it.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes