joaco gomez

Jun 5, 2019
No save but I ripped the CG and character portraits. There's not a lot. For a game that runs poorly, has no indication at all of what to do, and that has been in development for years, it's disappointing to say the least.
Mega
Please tell me what did you do to get the CGs for the games <3

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
Nono, all good. I didnt even upload mine. I just mentioned the blank cg files which i had aswell so i assumed these really dont exist.

Well it was announced in like october 2020ish so its fairly new.
Guess I was very mistaken. Must have been thinking of something else.

mmd123

May 9, 2020
Mkay...just found a possible bug, hilariously... so first off, I have been watching this thing since I originally found it at release 3.X or so, and I am glad to see that SOME of my biggest issues with it, namely the 3D mechanics seem to be SUBSTANTIALLY smoothed out now, so I am supremely happy to see this, HOWEVER.... I just fed the dog on east side of end city a nekofish, and then a manapoppy to see what would happen....well APPARENTLY manapoppys, at least for me when given at around midnight in game, turned the fucker into something else, it got aggressive, I beat it, THEN THE LITTLE SHIT JUMPED OFF THE SIDE OF THE DAMN MAP/CLIFF...........WHY THE HELL DID THE DOG JUST SUICIDE ITSELF XD I was not expecting that...I did however laugh my ass off.

unsure if that is the intended behavior or not, but figured I'd post about having that actually just happen.

ryan726

Jan 29, 2020
does anybody know where i can find shina? Im also having trouble trying to deal with the bird person

Feb 26, 2020
I downloaded the version present on the main page of the game here but when I open the game the word (updating) is staggering from one side to the other and it doesn't come out of it.
The game doesn't crash, it doesn't give an error, it just keeps doing it. Any Tips?

lomechip

Nov 11, 2021
I downloaded the version present on the main page of the game here but when I open the game the word (updating) is staggering from one side to the other and it doesn't come out of it.
The game doesn't crash, it doesn't give an error, it just keeps doing it. Any Tips?
Play the game on Towerfag's Newgrounds account, it's using v0.13

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I got a notification 3 hours ago that the author posted version 0.15.0 on itch.io, but it is not downloadable. You can only play it on the web browser. Also, the author claims that this is an early demo of the final product I think(so I think the author plans on working on it a lot more). He claims that this is only acting 1 and that their 20 new CGS was added(in the email notification I got from following the author). I checked on the Patreon and I found out that this is the current Patreon build but just not downloadable(This is coming from just looking at they are the same version I don't know if this a censored version or something)

Here is the link

Last edited:

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
can anyone potentialy rip the CG out?The game is great and all but its giving me headache looking at it sometime.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I got a notification 3 hours ago that the author posted version 0.15.0 on itch.io, but it is not downloadable. You can only play it on the web browser. Also, the author claims that this is an early demo of the final product I think(so I think the author plans on working on it a lot more). He claims that this is only acting 1 and that their 20 new CGS was added(in the email notification I got from following the author). I checked on the Patreon and I found out that this is the current Patreon build but just not downloadable(This is coming from just looking at they are the same version I don't know if this a censored version or something)

Here is the link
That's all correct. Browser builds are on v0.15.3 though, right now the DLable one is on v0.15.6.

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Hi everyone.
I wanted to ask if anyone has the same problem as me. Every time I try to start the game, the updates are downloaded and I get the error message that certain files are missing.
a background png and a asynchronious movie js file.
I looked in an older version to see if these files are there. But the error message still appears.

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
For anyone who cares and dosent check their Twitter, here's some previews of the latest updates. Looking pretty great imo.
View attachment 1605817 View attachment 1605816
so protagonist becomes futa? wish there was futa tag in OP post
guess it will be one of those game where MC becomes futa and rail every living female character instead of monsters and other characters fucking main character...
there goes my hope

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes