SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I remember this game, it was night and I got lost in the city, and frustrated with at the time, crap camera angle. Hey did they fixed that? Made it more easier to see and you know, where to go. Being told to go to a inn, but no direction to said inn had me running to every house trying to get in
no, just move on honestly. I don't see this game improving with the basics any time soon due to the limitations of rpgmaker.

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
monstergirls are totally different from furries. know the difference mate.
that statement is half true. It's like comparing bears and wolves, they are different, but they are also both canine.

Nekomini is a monstergirl yes, but it is also anthropomorphized furry girl.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
oh boy, its another one of those furry vs non furry discussions showing up yet again where everyone argues how furry is furry and where the line is where too little furry doesnt classify as furry. Does 10% body mass being furry mean its classified as furry? Does it have to be 50% furry at least to be considered such? There's definitely a difference between full on anthro characters and "monster" girls (as well as MONSTER girls) but who gives a shit, just beat your meat if you like it.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
that statement is half true. It's like comparing bears and wolves, they are different, but they are also both canine.

Nekomini is a monstergirl yes, but it is also anthropomorphized furry girl.
Sure, you could say that if you want to generalize to that extent (I actually think your example comparison isn't general enough, though. I'd say it's like comparing apples to oranges, they're both fruit but that's the extent of it), but then it completely misses the point of what makes, say, Felicia from Darkstalkers appealing to many who would not find a characters like Zig Zag from max black rabbit appealing.

To me, distinctions like this are also vital for finding target audiences and tagging things so that people can find content they like: just because I want to see a sexy foxgirl like Yae Miko get spit-roasted doesn't mean I want to see some tie-dye abomination with anatomically correct doggy dick/pussy yiffing.

bruh669

Aug 13, 2020
meh game

bad fps

toke me few hours to figure things out how to continue the main quest

encounter bugs and get stuck on quest progression

story is fine

characters are good

impressive job done with RPG MAKER MV engine, the build was secured so i couldn't check the code and resources

overall somewhere between meh and medicore

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
Thats not true in the slightest
Of course its true!I want to smash something that mostly look human with some animal trait,not the other way around!If we go by that logic,everyone who liked playboy woman back in the day "must have been a furry cause they have bunny ears!",its fucking dumb.

edit:Also if we are going to use sementic,by that logic human/human is furry because we are hairy mammals,heck some people are born so hairy they look like the bigfoot...if people like them,does that make them furry now?If people back in medieval age wore something like an animal shaped helm,would that also make them furry in the other sense of the word?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gonesoul

Hige9001

Oct 26, 2020
V0.19.04U. In the Spring Goddess Shrine i've got an error, "Loading Error. Failed to load: audio/se/Machine.ogg", after switching the lever thats loacated at the bottom room with pillars, behind the big statue. I've checked and theres no such file or anything similiar in the game folder. -_-"

Edit: Found a workaround. Just go to www/audio/se folder and rename the copy of AnzuRage.rpgmvo (yes, the one with "(1)" at the end) to Machine.rpgmvo. The sound will play and the error will be no more. You can add/copy and rename any .rpgmvo audio file to do this, I've just used the extra as there was one anyway.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2020
Idk if this question has been asked yet but is there a reason to not pick the lewd options? Like an alternate ending or something?

Ant Cant

Dec 20, 2019
If I turn on sync monitor fps, the game lags immensely unless I turn down all of the graphics settings to minimum. Turning off that setting allows me to max out all of the graphics settings and the game runs perfectly.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux/Mac (514 MB/ 211 MB) [0.24.03]

Last edited:
Reactions: TotalDegenerate
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes