Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Hi everyone.
I wanted to ask if anyone has the same problem as me. Every time I try to start the game, the updates are downloaded and I get the error message that certain files are missing.
a background png and a asynchronious movie js file.
I looked in an older version to see if these files are there. But the error message still appears.
if u mean this error "Failed to load: js/plugins/MBS - Asynchronous Movies.js" then yes, and i have no solution for u since i also came here looking for one since everything i tried didn't work (which wasn't much).

Reactions: charlez

ImInUrWalls

Feb 13, 2022
if u mean this error "Failed to load: js/plugins/MBS - Asynchronous Movies.js" then yes, and i have no solution for u since i also came here looking for one since everything i tried didn't work (which wasn't much).
aaaaaaa same i need help :( this game looks really fun too

Gonesoul

Jan 22, 2018
Having the same problem. Anyone knows how to fix it? I'm running Windows 7, if it matters.

May 16, 2017
Last time I played it, it seemed like a super cool and fun game, but the controls were pretty shit. Not everything was mapped to controller and some of the keyboard keys were just bad. Is that still the case?

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
I remember this game, it was night and I got lost in the city, and frustrated with at the time, crap camera angle. Hey did they fixed that? Made it more easier to see and you know, where to go. Being told to go to a inn, but no direction to said inn had me running to every house trying to get in

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes