MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Does the new update have better performance or will my computer still break it's legs while trying to run this?

Aug 28, 2018
I keep seeing previews of new characters on twitter, anyone can tell me if there have been new scenes for the MC aswell?

Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
I'm interested in seeing other RPGM games in this 2D3D style. It's interesting enough that I've gotta try it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is the single review reflective of the game's quality?
If the 0.6 update didn't bring anything interesting then yeah, as most of the deleted reviews were pretty similar. Otherwise, if you're brave enough, dare to play it and find out... and let us know too, please.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So even after all those updates in the changelog, there are only three scenes?
I miss that donkey girl game. It was far shorter, with several very nice scenes. Wonder if it got abandoned?

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I killed the Cucco and think I broke the game. Guards ran away when it got past the logs and I trapped and killed it in the area with the plaque. The guards didn't come back though.:whistle:

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
anybody know what programm needed fo this game because whenever i download this(except v. 3.0.0) they take a bag and crushed(but give at times 3 sec to play at best) with saying "cann't create texture" and more

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
So even after all those updates in the changelog, there are only three scenes?
I miss that donkey girl game. It was far shorter, with several very nice scenes. Wonder if it got abandoned?
If you mean the one that Wolfynail is doing the art for then yes. At least for now he has stopped working on it.Quite the shame really.

Bob hortin

Aug 21, 2018
ok so found out you have to go to a house in the first field to the right of where you leave your house, after you find Shoto went into the hole, find a hidden "basement" and do a quest to lead you to the shrine, behind the farm, to retrieve a horn from a monster. I have killed the monster but have not gotten a horn only some other item. I'm hoping I don't have to farm from a save to get the horn.

edit: killed it about 10-15 times and only drops gear and the quest is not possible at present.

Last edited:

Kopusha

Oct 11, 2018
This game is very nice, but with this 3d is too hard to play... My laptop is slow down even with minimal settings

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes