kiblue

Mar 20, 2019
Hello,

I tested the game, it has quite a few bugs on everything when entering the city, like being stuck in an area and unable to exit '("to the east in the city you have some stairs to see the cliff especially not go over it, you would be unable to go up the stairs which are put, jumped etc ... does not work "). It would be good to put an item for this teleportee to avoid being blocked and without being able to release it by resetting the game.
Review the combat system also to be improved
The texts are a bit slow, and it would be nice to change the sound of the game.

For a start it's not too bad.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
damn it nostalgia is hitting hard
What's funny is now that I think about it, Recettear was new enough that even it was already doing a retro throwback thing by having that art style, yet is old enough itself to now be nostalgic too, haha.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I can't lie: This catgirl is adorable. Well in appearance at least, let's see what her character is like.

Oct 22, 2018
Also amused by the people pulling the "I'm not a furry, but..." thing. She's got kemonomimi traits, but that ain't furry, fam. It's like saying, "I'm not gay, but..." about a completely hetero game just because it has visible penises in it. I'm a licensed furfag, you can trust me.
The furry arms put her solidly on top of the furry line, so there's reasons to point both ways.

Do I give a fuck? Hell no. I grew up fapping to digimon hentai, so it's way too late to regret that.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I love princess and conquest so I'll be following this. I found the demo kind of hard to control and really hard to see since the game starts at night, but I didn't play much. Hopefully they rework that a bit though.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Oh this looks very interesting! I like the unique 3d/2d style.

And catgirls are always a plus for me!

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Does this mean Princess & Conquest will be completed soon(ish)? Haven't been following that lately.
No, when this was announced he said it was basically a seperate team that was working on it and they're still working on both full time.

I think it's even a separate patreon that funds this project.

Reactions: sagesilli

Isisjsui888

Nov 30, 2020
Hello,

I tested the game, it has quite a few bugs on everything when entering the city, like being stuck in an area and unable to exit '("to the east in the city you have some stairs to see the cliff especially not go over it, you would be unable to go up the stairs which are put, jumped etc ... does not work "). It would be good to put an item for this teleportee to avoid being blocked and without being able to release it by resetting the game.
Review the combat system also to be improved
The texts are a bit slow, and it would be nice to change the sound of the game.

For a start it's not too bad.
Try Jumping while rotating. It works for me hahahaa....

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes