May 12, 2019
alright but how do you actually advance the main quest
only thing i've found in town is a chest that makes my screen go black when i interact with it again

blahmanb

Dec 9, 2017
I Finished the game! All I can say is there are only 2 NSFW at the moment. U can unlock all the scene when you finally know where her brother was then after that just go home.
Got to that part and was pretty disappointed. What's with the vaginal sex and creampie tags then? Tags are supposed to tell you what's in the game not what's to come.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Got to that part and was pretty disappointed. What's with the vaginal sex and creampie tags then? Tags are supposed to tell you what's in the game not what's to come.
I'll go ahead and say whoever made this thread has no idea what's to come.

CG3.png

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I Finished the game! All I can say is there are only 2 NSFW at the moment. U can unlock all the scene when you finally know where her brother was then after that just go home.
I'm sure you haven't gotten any of the cool secret Relics in it :p
1609706498678.png

These, I'd say, are the harder ones to get, but there's more.
And more NSFW scenes are already *almost* ready ;)

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Seeing the futa sketch is really disappointing. The game looks great so far, but think I will give it a pass if going to be more content like that. Was hoping this would be similar to Princess and Conquest in terms of lewd content. That game is pretty amazing, and the futa stuff in that one can be avoided easily and it's a small part of that game.

Se Ma

Feb 11, 2018
Combat is shit. The jump attack that happens randomly freezes for you for a second, easily letting you be hit. In the fight with the blood maids who apparently have AOE strikes, and can pretty much hit you anywhere you stand next to them, this is essentially a death sentence.

Reactions: fusspot and Chetti

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Seeing the futa sketch is really disappointing. The game looks great so far, but think I will give it a pass if going to be more content like that. Was hoping this would be similar to Princess and Conquest in terms of lewd content. That game is pretty amazing, and the futa stuff in that one can be avoided easily and it's a small part of that game.
Same, basically. I don't find futa content to be interesting, so if the linked picture is supposed to just be a teaser of a random scene thats fine. Whatever.

But if it's a 'suddenly you're going to be a futa through magic' thing where all content after that is futa content? pass.

Reactions: Chetti

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Princess & Conquest currently has more futa than NekoHole.
The NSFW content in NekoHole is 100% skippable.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Combat is shit. The jump attack that happens randomly freezes for you for a second, easily letting you be hit. In the fight with the blood maids who apparently have AOE strikes, and can pretty much hit you anywhere you stand next to them, this is essentially a death sentence.
Not really, they hit you if you're in contact (and not leaping around like you're supposed to) or in one of the 3 tiles in front of them. Don't think you can sit there and take hits, that's not how it will work.

Not saying shit doesn't need polish, ofc.

gavinfoxx

Apr 14, 2018
Thinking of subscribing to the patreon, how complete is it currently? How much of the game can you do? How much 'gameplay' is there? Main quest? Sidequests?

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes